How you look on Turkish people?

However I am a Turkish I don't like my nation so much. I wonder what you think about Turkish people?Especially,people who traveled and faced with Turkishs?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of turkish men are very hot hehe :P all I can say is when I have been there their bodies are just to die for :P yum yum and they are very nice there too, although you need to watch out for those ones that sculpt around with their shirts off looking to hook up lol not that I don't appricate their nice abs. The people who own restaurants are very nice too me and my family have met some very friendly people there.

• you are absolutely right.. when did you visited Turkey?

• yes, I have a friend there, Scottish

• I used to live in Scotland too, they are so rude in scotland though I don't ever want to live there again, they are too nosey I think.

What Girls Said 9

• I've met lots of Turkish people and they've always been very friendly and generous. Be proud of your nationality. :)

• If you don't like my nation, then get out off my country.

• i don't know WHO you are, but if you want to proud your nation, you must do something for it. Turkishes are dishonest, undisciplined and needless people ...

• I think that the asker may be an Armanian or Kurdish idiot..

• Agree with you.

• I see them as hairy and not very attractive - looks wise.
    I see them as a patriarchy, where women are much less valued - the close to the middle east, the worse it gets.

• Odd profile name for a Turk. O.0 I am OK with Turks. A bit of a stubborn bunch though lol

• My father recently came back from a Trip and my opinion is based off of his travels. I hear they are very nice people, drink a lot of tea, prefer beards, and are very devout. :)

• i cannot consider so devout my nation, yes, some os us may be, especially, beard ones :-) or moustache and glasses ones :-)

• never thought of it

• men are sexy there ;)

• I don't give a f*** what your nationality is

• I have only know One Turkish guy in my life... he was really short... tan... he made fun of my friend for being fat so I didn't like him very much!

What Guys Said 5

• I really appreciated the sense of humour most Turkish people have. They like a good joke as long as it's respectful. In also liked to negotiate prices, which is not accepted in Belgium but fairly normal in Turkey.

Generally, I was happy in Turkey. Did a tour from Kusadasi, via Bursa, Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Antalya, Pammukale and back to Kusadasi. Nice country and people.

• I've been to Istanbul as a tourist and I had a very pleasant experience. I do see Mustafa Kemal Ataturk as one of my role models. I have a lot of Turkish songs in my playlist (by Atiye, Irem Derici, Sertab Erener, etc). Well, I look at Turkish people like how I look at anyone else and if the Turk has merits to be admired, I'd respect the person.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! A Turk who names his profile Alexander the Great!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!! Thank you so much buddy!!! You made my day!!! By the way I took a screenshot and posted it on FB to share your joke!!!

• I dunno, but a Turkish bath sounds like fun!

• I want to pour gravy all over them