Would you buy this baseball card that is worth nothing?

link would you buy this card for 500,000.00? I am thinking about it but not sure if their movie will be a big hit. :P

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No I would not. The odds of a successful movie is to big of a gamble. I would invest the money in something that has better odds.

• Yes but you might be able to seel that card one day for 5 dollars. In the year 3456 I am guessing it will have some value no?

• Show Older
    • After much thought. You are right this would be a great investment. I will but in a bid today. I will have to sell some bonds. I just can't pass this by. You have to spend money to make money. Ah, the money game.

• :P you are so wise...so so wise

What Girls Said 3

• Never

• No

• my chauffeur have 4 of that

• You have one poor chauffer :P

• hahaha

What Guys Said 3

• Well, at least the shippings free

• :P thank goodness for that

• I'd sell it for that much, but I'd never buy it for that much.

• You check out all of the highest prices on sports cards? This one dude is selling a collection for a quarter of a million dollars and the cards are all slacker mediocre players. I could not help but troll his ass. Art Monk was his best rookie card :P

• Show Older
    • Some older ones I have are worth 600.00 or more and some are worth nothing like the one in my question.

• Ah, I see lol.

• Baseball cards... Wow I should look at mine. I've got cards from the 70s and 80s stocked away. Wounder if they are worth anything. Probably have to sit on them another 20 years. =P

• That looks like 1989 tops. lol

• Show Older
    • I have boxes of them. lol Not going to go through them right now though.

• You should but then you do tell me