trust my gut feeling? answers please

Me & this guy used to talk for like 2 months & I honestly fell for him, we had a good connection & everything. We stopped talking because he got back with his ex of 2 yrs.. & when we talked I was sort of a b*tch to him but because I wasn't sure of my feelings, after we talked I realized how much I did like him & everything. & I regret the way I was, I've become really close with 2 of his friends & have seen the type of girl I am. & they love me as a person & the way I am. I do want this guy back .. I have a gut feeling ill have another chance with him. But idk, his ex is the type to not let him out like that & kinda controls him.. Should I listen to my gut feelings?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it sounds like a wreck...if he is being controlled by her and got back with her there's not much you can do.

What Guys Said 2

• in my opinion, if you really like him, then yes, wait, and when its right, make your move to "get him back" just go with your intuition, mines not lead me wrong yet (then again I'm a guy) but the final decision is up to you.

• yes, listen to your gut. I think you have the right idea

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to make sure its not a classic case of 'you want what you can't have' here.

If he's with his ex still then obviously leave him be-you don't want to come off as jealous. An ex of mine (before getting with me) had broken up then got back with his girlfriend again, and when he got back with her some how, I just knew it wouldn't work out, and eventually we ended up together. I acted on gut feeling by just carrying on as normal. It worked for me :)