Oscar winners...What are your comments?

Who are tonights Oscar winners?

Any predictions? Comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl that won best actress looks like a major wh*re, sl*t, drunk, b*cth, trashy, full of sh*t, immature. I hate her, kind of girl. However she looks decent and young, I would totally have fun banging the hell out of her.

I like how the guy from Family Guy was making all those Jewish jokes.

It makes me sad to see how many fat women were there,

I like that the Lincoln guy won another Oscar, that dude is awesome, I loved to see the love in the eyes of his wife when he won. I also like that he is British and represent an American President, honestly not American could had done a better job.

I think Charlize Theron and Kristen Stuart arms are getting too fat. They are still hot. Kristen Stuart is an immature drunk with some issues going on in her head.

I hate Ben Afflect wife Jennifer Gardner, she is so fake, fat arms, and looks so fake, I really thinks she sucks and Ben deserves something better. She is too fake, personality wise.

That girl Chastain is hot.

I hate that Iron Lady woman, she is so hateable.

I think Jane Fonda is awesome, she is like 80 and looks amazing.

I'm sure I'm forgetting many things, one thing is that all those people from the Les Miserales are highly talented.