What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?

Okay so my boyfriend turns 17 on March 21. I have no clue what to do for him or what to get him, and the budget is pretty tight. So I kinda what to do something maybe crafty cause he likes that kinda stuff like love letters. But I'm not much of a writer so maybe help me on that. Well on March 22 is our 4 months so I want to combined his birthday present and kind of a anniversary thing. He likes video games you know the usual call of duty and all that stuff, he skateboards, I need help before Thursday HELP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Get an silicone wristbands with your custom message which deliver your wish message on it or print any text which you wanna deliver to your boy friend. These wristbands may be small but by the way you design it, it means a lot to your boy friend… So try them and see the magic…….Try out this shop amazingwristbands.com

• Selected as most helpful

If you're financially tight, how bout just cooking a really delicious meal for him?

It doesn't take much to make him happy because he's already blissful reading love letters.

Also, how bout a cap/bag from his favorite videogames. Or a wristband of those.

• I'm turning 24 today

• a new girlfriend.