• Ask
  • myTake

What does this saying mean?

What does this saying mean to you? Sometimes things have to fall apart so that other things can fall together I was wondering because this girl... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• When one door closes another one opens.

• Can you explain please?

• In your case it would mean tough times can bring you closer together.

• I sure hope so.. I'd take a bullet for this girl I care that much.

What Girls Said 3

• HelloMy name is Laura,loving and caring lady I viewed your profile and got interest in knowing you more could you please reply to my private mail box (laurax75@yahoo.com) I have something to tell you so that we will know each other very well.i will send you my pictures.Thanks,Laura.laurax75@yahoo.com

• Even though you are fighting you two must work harder to fix what is wrong. Hopfully it will work out in the end.

• We are trying but, she's told me she doesn't want to be friends etc but, she's stuff like this way more than once... I saw this when I was with a buddy whos friends with her on Facebook... She just says stuff like that every time we talk and, she just shuts me out. I think Its not right but, I think she's just playing games idk.. ugh

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she wants to tell you that she wants to be with somebody else.