What does this saying mean?

What does this saying mean to you? Sometimes things have to fall apart so that other things can fall togetherI was wondering because this girl That I've been fighting with says stuff like this and, I just want to know what it means to you?thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When one door closes another one opens.

• Can you explain please?

• In your case it would mean tough times can bring you closer together.

• I sure hope so.. I'd take a bullet for this girl I care that much.

What Girls Said 2

• HelloMy name is Laura,loving and caring lady I viewed your profile and got interest in knowing you more could you please reply to my private mail box (laurax75@yahoo.com) I have something to tell you so that we will know each other very well.i will send you my pictures.Thanks,Laura.laurax75@yahoo.com

• Even though you are fighting you two must work harder to fix what is wrong. Hopfully it will work out in the end.

• We are trying but, she's told me she doesn't want to be friends etc but, she's stuff like this way more than once... I saw this when I was with a buddy whos friends with her on Facebook... She just says stuff like that every time we talk and, she just shuts me out. I think Its not right but, I think she's just playing games idk.. ugh

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she wants to tell you that she wants to be with somebody else.