Naked pics on my boyfriends phone

I was bad and snooped through my boyfriends phone. I found about 30 pics of naked of nearly naked girls saved to his phone. There wee at least 10 pictures of girls I know personally on there. They are in our circle of friends. I asked him about it and h says he uses them to jerk off and they don't mean anything. I feel sick and 2 inches tall. I don't know if I should believe him that nothing is going on with these girls. We have only been dating 4 months and we have sex almost everyday. He says he is going to delete the pic and he will never do it again. I think he will and will get better at hiding it. I feel angry, hurt and sad. What do I do?

He pics were not sent to him. He went on girls Facebook pages and Instagram and saved there sexy pics to his phone. He had do this within the last month. I know it's wrong to invade his privacy but I really felt he was trying to hide his phone from me all the time. Won't let me hold it even when he is trying to show me something on it. I asked him about the pics. He said it was a one time thing and he won't do it again. I think he will continue to do it and just erase the evidence. F***my life!

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I get off better when I see in my mind or on TV/Computer/Phone someone that I know in real life rather then p*rn stars or someone naked that I will never meet.

No different then any other p*rn, although you have to wonder if he sent them a naked pic to get one. IF not, what was the girls reason for sending one.

Sorry you feel the way that you do. If they were not there at the start of your relationship you might want to rethink it.

Yes I have pictures of quite a few females that I know and yes I have used them as visual aides to my masturbation sessions, but with us it is more about the visual then the actual sex. One who I use the most (even masturbated in the same room together - never touching one another) has a smoking hot (to me) body but does not have sex often enough (1 in 2 years) as we live in a small town and she is HSV2 positive and I am one of the only ones that know it.

If you feel so out of sorts, man up and talk to him about it. Granted it was not your phone and you should not have been snooping, so hold yourself accountable for that - there is no excuse. Half of the problems on this site could be taken care of if the poster had communication skills or balls enough to confront the one(s) that they are writing about.

What Guys Said 28

• You don't know when he got those pics, or how he got them (a friend may have forwarded those to him).

I wouldn't worry so much about this; guys do this (using racy pics of girls he knows as fap material) more than you think. :-P

• Chances are he either got the pictures in the past or through friends (the latter of which is quite common) so I woukdnt be particularly worried about that.

However, I see the fact he jerks off to photos the both of you know as a large warning bell. If he feels comfortable jerking off to your friends then chances are he wouldn't hesitate cheating on you with them.

In conclusion, dump him and move on. Bear in mind, it is not uncommon for guys to masturbate to p*rn whilst in a relationship and when doing so that does not mean they love their SO any less, but when it comes to using photos of mutual friends, that is where it gets disrespectful.

• ... I cannot believe that there are guys that will say that to a girl. D:

That is outright rude and disrespectful in every way. I wouldn't even trust this guy. That's terrible deeds right there.

• It happens. I never saw anything like this from him, but I dated a guy who told me he could "do" my friends, his girl friends, and MY MOM. D: I stayed because he convinced me that all guys were like that, and I believed he really truly loved me because he told me "the ugly truth" rather than telling me make-believe romantic stuff.

• i didn't think my brother is ready for commitment, & to be honest I don't think your boyfriend is either, I was about as big if not bigger man whore than my brother, but I never cheated on any girl I've been with nor have I ever thought of jerking it while I was with it never watched p*rn (uness it was her idea) while I was with a girl. but not every guy is the same. I don't know what to tell you but I do know this if he cares about you truly cares he'll never need p*rn or anything other than you.

• Yeah. Not every guy is like that. The bad guys out there really hurt some women. It's sad.

• He has quite the selection of friends. I would run.

• It is sorta like p*rnography nothing will satisfy him and if he is having sex with you and then "jacking off" on other girls I personally think he is using you for pleasure and I would strongly suggest you leave him since he is cheating on you physically while he masturbates. You don't want to have a husband that does that do you?

Good Luck mate best of luck

P.S I would suggest telling your friends about to prevent this from happening but I don't know up to u.

More from Guys
23

What Girls Said 6

• That's horrible! He's definitely cheating in some form, IMO. Dump him. You can't be in a healthy relationship with a guy who disrespects you like that, and disrespects those girls by creeping on them like that.

You already don't trust him, and you know he's thinking of those other girls instead of you. I think you have your answer on what you should do.

I don't believe in snooping, but I think it helped you dodge a bullet, here.

• I don't believe in snooping, but since it's already done, I focused not on snooping (like some other people did), but about the pics on the boyfriend's phone. Maybe like the ends justify the means (although I'm reluctant to say this because usually the ends do not justify the means, just in this case).

• Mhm, exactly. Snooping is a "crime," but not nearly as bad as what this creeper did.

• 1) He could be sleeping with all of them

or 2) sextexting them.

It is too obvious.

He doesn't sound like a one girl type -boyfriend.

Confront him and dump him if I were you. I know it is easier said than done but if

he still continues to sleep around, you take a risk with your health that he could pass you a STD in the long run.

• Give him a chance to rectify his mistake but if he does it again then break up with him. It's like he doesn't find you hot enough. Why not jerk off looking at your pictures instead of other sl*ts? I would not have tolerated it.

• Hahaha what kind of guy jerks off to pictures of his own SO?

Jacking off is a chance for guys to go to our little fantasy world. Who wants to f*** the same chick in their fantasy world as they do in real life?

• If a guy prefers fantasizing about other women to his woman, he shouldn't be with that woman. If it's so bad being with her that he has to escape from her, what's the point?

• @Swirves That's the difference between a nice guy and someone like you. :) My boyfriend doesn't even watch p*rn. He jerks off looking at me on the webcam. Only guys who truly love and respect his SO would do so. Maybe when you will love someone truly you will realize it.

@why-makoto-kun Yes you're right. Such guys shouldn't even be in a relationship.

• He doesn't sound trustworthy ditch him

• How in the hell did he get naked pics of girls in your circle of friends? Obviously more is going on, they had to of sent them to him

• I thought of the same thing. Unless he and their boyfriends all have some secret "gf nude pic exchange program" he must be cheating! So either way be pissed because that might mean that your pic is going through the same group.

More from Girls
1