Tollerating torture everyday at school

I am a 16 years old girl.some boys in school always makes comments like " you are short , crazy etc ". Previously I used to take that lightly but now I see its increasing and other kids joining them. I fought verbally and gave proper replies , but it seems they enjoy whatever . Telling them to stop... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The other suggestions about talking this out with someone familiar with dealing with these things is a really good call. If your principle seems a bit intimidating, try talking to a school counselor or a friendly teacher who has an idea of the situation. In the meantime, one thing that works pretty well is ignoring the people trying to mess with you. It totally messes with them if their stupid antics don't seem to do anything. This is really hard to do though, I'm just putting it out there.

Also it seems like the light at the end of this tunnel isn't so far off. Your are probably close to getting out of high school, which means all this crap will end soon. If you go to college (and please really try to go to college) these attitudes toward treating people really go away. People mature and start respecting each other as individuals as you get older. You don't see adults behaving in this way, and soon this will be the case for you. High school was sorta crappy for me too, just an awkward stage I had to get through, and I did. Then college came along and all was good with the world. Try to make he best of your current situation if you can, but even if you can't keep in mind that good things await if you can hold out a bit longer.

• yes , shall try to ignore , but they push me