Tollerating torture everyday at school

I am a 16 years old girl.some boys in school always makes comments like " you are short , crazy etc ". Previously I used to take that lightly but now I see its increasing and other kids joining them. I fought verbally and gave proper replies , but it seems they enjoy whatever . Telling them to stop it increases them. Last day one boy had written on my shirt without my knowledge " kick me please " and everyone kicked me .I charged one of them and they replied " bullsh*t bustards need to be kicked in head " " I would like to hug you " I felt like so much humiliated . Also while getting in school bus they push me groups and then see the fun.But I don't know who did it. I can't help being what I am. Nature created me like that. Its not my fault. Last day in an excursion from school they said in groups " your best place is in this zoo in same cage with a monkey ".They always make painful comments everyday. Sometimes I feel like giving up my life but I don't have enough courage to do that. Any ideas how to deal with such problems.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The other suggestions about talking this out with someone familiar with dealing with these things is a really good call. If your principle seems a bit intimidating, try talking to a school counselor or a friendly teacher who has an idea of the situation. In the meantime, one thing that works pretty well is ignoring the people trying to mess with you. It totally messes with them if their stupid antics don't seem to do anything. This is really hard to do though, I'm just putting it out there. Also it seems like the light at the end of this tunnel isn't so far off. Your are probably close to getting out of high school, which means all this crap will end soon. If you go to college (and please really try to go to college) these attitudes toward treating people really go away. People mature and start respecting each other as individuals as you get older. You don't see adults behaving in this way, and soon this will be the case for you. High school was sorta crappy for me too, just an awkward stage I had to get through, and I did. Then college came along and all was good with the world. Try to make he best of your current situation if you can, but even if you can't keep in mind that good things await if you can hold out a bit longer.

• yes , shall try to ignore , but they push me

What Guys Said 3

• This is literally the easiest thing to do but will seem to be the hardest thing you've ever done. But that difference is only in your mind, not in reality. These people pick on you because they have their own insecurities or shortcomings. Now what you have to do is decide that whatever these people say will not...and I repeat here...will not bother you. What those people say has no affect on what you really are. It is simply how they choose to perceive you. And how they perceive you and how you perceive yourself are two separate and completely independent views. You have your own unique set of skills. You have worth. But the only person that can raise that worth is you. Your own self esteem raises that worth.So decide you are worth it. Pay no attention to those kids and they will get bored. They continue to pick on you because they get a result. If you stop providing them with a result for their effort, they will find someone else to pick on.

• okay

• Remember...you decide how you react...be strong. Don't let the bastards get you down. And let me know how things go.

• I had also some faults that I used to take this lightly previously. Now presently I am trying to be serious. I asked one boy from their group "why you do this to me " ? He said that " You are childlike . If we don't make it on you , then whom will we make ? " I said nothing in reply

• You should consider reporting these insults to your teacher, or you can get your parents to transfer you.

• You have to report these kids to your principal. Today, bullying is taken more serious so they might get a harsher punishment than before. Talk to your parents about how you feel as well. It's good to talk to someone, and I applaud you telling us on this site, since it's a start, but don't let it end here. There is no need to tolerate it at all. Although this should be the last resort, I am a big proponent of the good 'ol bully beatdown.

What Girls Said 2

• Giving up takes some courage but it takes more courage to deal with it. Can you talk to someone around you who'll listen? Parent, sibling, teacher, other student, ...? If so, talk to them about it, maybe they can help you.If not, the best thing to do is ignore them. They bully you because they want a reaction from you, they wanna hurt you. If you pretend like you don't care, the fun of bullying will disappear. I'm not saying this is a 100% guarantee, but for some people in some similar situations it could work. It's worth a shot, right? If this doesn't help, maybe ask your parents to change schools next year?

• shall try to ignore

• Next year school will be over . Final year exams this time

• I definitely think you should talk to someone about this. Go to the principle or have a talk with your parents. You should not keep all of this in. What they're doing is very immature and rude. There's nothing wrong with you. It doesn't matter how short you are. That is such a nonfactor.. so petty and just immature and dumb. Don't give up on life. Your 16 years old! You have your whole life ahead of you. Also, here's a little secret...after high school, you won't see about 99% of those kids anymore. Catty girls from high schools that I disliked..I have not seen them not even ONCE since graduating high school. You have your future waiting on you...career, husband, kids, happiness, don't let those immature dumbass take that away from you.

• shall try to ignore

• shall try