• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy says he has nothing to say

We had a fight. It's happened before. He will then wait a few days and send a letter of apology. This time he was supposed to come over and never showed up. I thought he was an accident. He never called, never texted I got pissed. It turned out that his ca was towed. But I think he should have let me know. Now he is mad at me. I send a note saying I was sorry but I had been worried and if wanted to end the friendship over this. The response I got was I have nothing to say. sh*t happens. It's not about you. No more emails please. So am I to think he's finished or he needs time to cool off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He just want some time to cool off. Give him his request.

What Guys Said 3

• Just leave him alone. He clearly doesn't want to discuss the issue further. I don't get why some girls just keep pushing their man's buttons looking for something that isn't there. It just makes things worse.

• Women wouldn't push mmen's buttons if they leveled with them! When someone is supposed to show up and they never call or appear it's natural to think something happened to them! If he had said his car had been towed there would not have been a problem!

• He's stressed. He just got his car impounded. You are honestly somewhere between lowest item and lower level items on his list of concerns. After all you're right, it's happened before, so why worry about what's constant?

• It sounds like he's getting sick of your short fuse, and just doesn't feel he needs to explain himself to you anymore.

• I'd like to see what you would do if someone was supposed to meet you and they never appeared. That's NOT a short fuse. It''s plain old concern!

• I wouldn't flip out on them and demand an apology or anything like that, I'd just delete their number and go spend my time with other people. It's pretty simple. I don't have time to spend with people that don't respect me.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him time if he wants you in his life he will be in touch...don't hear from him have the courtesy to leave him alone. He does not want you in his life.