Why is Kristen Dunst so ugly?

and gets many protagonist roles?

I'm not saying ugly people shouldn't star in movies, but the roles she gets are supposed to be meant for someone attractive, or at least have a beautiful face.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 40

What Guys Said 9

• Selected as most helpful

She isn't the most attractive and was on the list of most unsexy/unattractive celebs

Ironically everyone will find her attractive because you called her unattractive but I've never once heard anyone drool over her

And her movies haven't been good

Talk about the massive amount of bs being said on this Q

Prime example of how people will call the most avg girl attractive in order to appear open minded

• HAHA that's true

• SHe's hideous

So are Selma gomez, Taylor swift, rihanna, zoey deschanel, Kristen Stewart

• I wouldn't say she's ugly but she's pretty average. She probably comes from a well connected family or something

• is she ugly ? do you live with angles of victoria's secret ?

• ive seen uglier actresses makes me wonder what got them famous...

but kristen she's not that famous anymore but when I think of her beauty, I don't think she is ugly, link

theres nothing wrong with her, she looks unique and classic, all American girl, can even be seen as a eurpean beauty...if I saw her in person id say she's pretty I don't know why you're hating

• I think people find her attractive. but I don't. even she being ugly there are rumours that she had affairs with fabrizio moretti from the strokes and andrew vanwyngarden from mgmt and both are hot hot hot!

• Hating makes you so much more uglier than anybody you think is physically ugly.

• that doesn't make her any better looking either.

• Don't you mean Kristen Stewarts!

• that one isn't SO ugly. that one needs better acting lessons.

• Tosh explained it well... it's the tiny teeth, haha!

She's just mediocre, in my opinion. Mediocre actress too.

• exactly

• No she is not ugly she is not your definition of beauty and man

there are other more uglier actresses

• She's not ugly. But I get what your saying...she not the prettiest of the bunch and I agree.

• I think she's pretty

Just not a great actress

• I mean she kind of looks like me except for she is more attractive than I, since most celebrities are quite high on the beauty scale.

Well. What can I say. She is may more attractive than myself.

• Actually I really like Kirsten.

It is possible that lots of people like her, plus she has talent.

I'm not much of a lesbian but I would screw her, actually I haven't really thought about it much but now that I am thinking about it. I am quite into her. I like her, wish she was my girlfriend.

• She was an actress at a young age, kind of a prodigy. So the reason why she gets the roles she has is not because of her looks so much but because of her acting ability.

• Post your pic on here so we could see if your hating ass is ugly !

• hahaa

• "yes because that would magically give kirsten a face transformation? My attractiveness has nothing to do with that eyesore."

I am loling so hard.

Side note: Why do people take it so seriously?

• exactly

• Show Older
  • I think she's pretty!

• Unless you are someone who is able to get one of those "beautiful faces" to look at you without running away, you probably shouldn't be judging.

• anyone can judge.

• btw... poor girl! Isn't even her own fault!

• and what?

• it has to do with your inconsequential, petty opinions and what they say about you as a person.

• and what does that have to do with someone else being ugly? wtf

• Show Older
  • Kristen Dunst is so ugly because her parents decided to have sex and merge their appearances. lol Sometimes when people do that its a gamble what they'll get. In other words, not all recipes 'turn out'. Just because people like to cook, doesn't necessarily make them a chef, ya know what I'm sayin? ;D lol

• HAHA

• shes soso looking, but majority of male actors are ugly.. not a reason someone shouldn't act. I think more female actors should be not so great looking. but very good or excellent ACTORS... not pretty faces getting paid millions to pretend they can act.

• Her teeth are weird. But she's not ugly.

• Show More
  • She was hot in the first Spider-Man and she's just ok.

• Weird, I think she's really good looking.

• She's definitely not ugly. You might not find her attractive but she's far from ugly

• ehh she's not that bad

• It's Kirsten Dunst, not Kristen and everyone has a different taste in attractiveness. Also I think she's better than average actress.

• Don't you be putting my Mary-Jane down, I rolled her up all by myself. Puff puff pass. She fine as hell.

• what's with the attention on this question. Thank god you didn't ask this about Angelina Jolie, lmao. Now, I'm ready for my closeup Mr Director.

• That's not very nice. Kristen... are you listening?

Nope... she has other things to do... like get movie parts and make more money doing so than most of us will ever see.

Talent is more important than looks, anyway.

• I think this guy is "downing" anyone who disagrees with him or says anything even remotely positive about KIRsten Dunst... honestly...

Is this primary school... or what?

• She's only okay as far as celebs go IMO. She's way better looking than the avg girl on the street butnothing special in Hollywood.

• She's a good example of how not every guy evaluates looks in the same way, because I happen to find her very attractive, and I know I'm not the only guy who does.

• I'm with you. Kirsten Dunst was my crush when I was growing up. She has always been super-hot to me, plus her movies are usually good. I really don't know what people have against her. >_>