I broke up with my ex and a few days later he had a new girlfriend. What does this mean?

I done a lot for my ex, more than he done for me. But he some things for me. Well he came home late from work and I was upset an he didn't speak to me for about 30 min after he got home. I asked him if it was going to be awkward like this if I moved in and he was busy on fb. So I said OK, or ignore me and walked outside. He took it as I broke up. We talked briefly after I went home but the next day he wouldn't reply to my text. I called him about a week later and told him I was sorry and wanted to work things out. Still no reply. Is he rebounding or is he done with me? He later blocked me on fb after I deleted him.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like an ass in my honest opinion. It sounds like he was over you before you broke up. It may be hard but you need to just move on and let him go. Find a better guy.

• I never thought he was an ass, a jerk at times yes but he always made me happy. He may have been over me before we broke up. He never thought I cared about him and that was a problem for him. My guy friends would send me texts saying "hun" or "sweetie". And he would see my texts. I told my guy friends to stop and I stopped contacting most back. But he thought that I had another guy on the side I was talking to. Which may be why he kept that girl on the side.

• Show Older
    • omg I've been through something similar, it's so sad and it sucks :( But you are strong and you can get through this <3

• You guys are playing games, rather than practicing honest, open healthy communication. If you don't learn how to express yourself honestly and loving, your relationships will never grow.

What Guys Said 2

• You are done. Forever. Sorry in my opinion you overreacted for him being late from work even though he might have been with this new chick. Answer my newest one please

• Well he came home almost two hours late. I may have overreacted a little but he shouldn't have been ignoring me in some sense. He always begged me to never leave him and told me some day he could see himself marrying me. I don't think he had enough time to be with the new girl unless she went to visit him. She lives almost an hr away.

• Show Older
    • this. I didn't even realize what I had said. He could have just thought I was being immature about the situation and was over it. I just really thought he cared. I was moving in with him in less than 3 weeks before we broke up.

• so let me get this straight. He flipped out cause there was an awkward pause... dude is a sociopath

• It means that the new girlfriend is a rebound.

What Girls Said 3

• He is over done! Decent men don't ignore the woman they love. Sounds like he's got another romantic interest lined up; he is emotionally unavailable with mood swings and depression (you don't want to live like that do you?), or he a self-absorbed personality. He should be seeking you out for attention. Cut this jerk lose. Read more Never Date a Dead Animal at website God Please Fix Me.

• He wasn't getting the attention he wanted from me. That's why he tends to ignore me a bit because he knows it makes me want him more. But that is immature of him. I agree that he should be seeking out my attention, but I did break up with him. And didn't apologize to him that night. I told him I didn't wanna break up but I said it seems you do. And friends have told me that that sounds like I may have not cared if we did or didn't break up.

• It means he's moved on. You shouldn't be upset, I mean he is your ex for a reason. Also you should be mad if he blocked you on Facebook, you asked for it when you deleted him. What goes around comes around.

• He's a d*ck. Don't go back to him. He is rebounding and he'll be back in no time. DON'T TAKE HIM BACK. He's is not a man. He is a boy.