Where are all the good men dead, in the heart, or in the head?

Here's a bit the backstory, the origin of the phrase... link (It's a line from one of my favorite movies, Grosse Pointe Blank. The line is adapted from a Shakespeare quote.) Basically, I just thought of this line, answering someone else's question..."Where are all the good men dead, in the heart, or in the head?"Many of us seem to be so, to me. Men are compartmentalized beasts, a lot of the time. We keep our emotions in check and favor intellect, or we feel our way through life and let other men worry about building rockets and such. Which do you prefer - a man dead in his heart, or in his head? Question 852366

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would rather have him be stupid, and good with his hands. lol But I would rather be with someone passionate and kind than someone cold and calculating that I can't trust. So I voted for dead in the head. Intellect won't keep you warm at night.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Dead in the heart. We've stopped trying, we no longer have courage, we give up too easily, and for some of us, we've actually just stopped giving a damn altogether.

• Many good men are very well dead in the heart. Killed by women who cheated or abused (The same as good women becoming less good by a**hole men who cheat or abuse them) or being rejected by shallow women so many times (again, same thing that happens to good women) etc. It's sad.