• Ask
  • myTake

Where are all the good men dead, in the heart, or in the head?

Here's a bit the backstory, the origin of the phrase... (It's a line from one of my favorite movies, Grosse Pointe Blank. The line is adapted... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would rather have him be stupid, and good with his hands. lol But I would rather be with someone passionate and kind than someone cold and calculating that I can't trust. So I voted for dead in the head. Intellect won't keep you warm at night.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• Dead in the heart. We've stopped trying, we no longer have courage, we give up too easily, and for some of us, we've actually just stopped giving a damn altogether.

• Many good men are very well dead in the heart. Killed by women who cheated or abused (The same as good women becoming less good by a**hole men who cheat or abuse them) or being rejected by shallow women so many times (again, same thing that happens to good women) etc. It's sad.

0/2500