How many bras are too many?

I just counted all of my bras and I currently have 10 bras but throwing one away that I really don't like that much. So my question is how many bras are too many?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know how many are too many, but I know 10 are not close to the limit. At least I need a lot of bras, and I have small breasts so I imagine bustier girls are going to need even more bras ^^I have an everyday seamless sports bra thingey, an everyday perfect fitting bra, an everyday perfect fitting push up bra, a thin no padding at all-nipples shine through bra, a no straps bra, a freebra, etc. Those I mentioned are 5 bras, and that is not counting real sport bras, doubles (I really need more than one perfect fitting everyday bra..) and lingerie bras. I don't count lingerie bras as everyday wear since they show through clothes when you have thin fabrics and/or tight clothes which I do a lot, so.

What Guys Said 13

• I guess I depends on price, if you have like 14 Victoria secret bras then that's a lot of money. Have some nice ones and then just ones that work.

• As many as you need

• Well, different has for a different feeling

• As many as you want

• You can never have too man bras!

• My sister has 81 pairs. I think you're alright with 10.

• She told me ha ha All her assets are in victoria secret underwear apparently.

• How do you know how many bras your sister has?

• However many you want. It's your clothing and your body. We got women who own like 50+ pairs of shoes so what makes bras any different?

• Not that I have any real right to answer this question, but I wouldn't think that there is too many, as long as you actually have room for all of them.

• i think the number of bras that a girl should have according to guys is 0

• sagging has something to do with health not posturebut in any case I think 5 normal everyday bras is enough. then you can have other fancy bras that you wear on special occasions

• But then if her breasts are any bigger than an A-cup they'll sag really quickly. Bras are your friends fellas!

• Stick 'em on ebay - there's probably a pervy guy or two who wants to buy used lady's underwear...

• Bras are underwear for women. You can never have too much underwear

• Just make sure you have some crazy sexy ones in the mix and you're good. :P

• Fair enough. Though sometimes it IS fun to mix it up a bit.

• No I see those as pointless, if a guy wants to see my nipples/boobs then I can take off my bra.

• The point is to ramp up the sexy beyond the day to day, no?

• Show Older
  • 1 is too much for any woman under 35. chill, I'm kidding.serious, however many is good, 10 is fine. as long as you aren't wearing the same one everyday.its not like people are gonna see it and say "OMG you wear that one too often" or "what do you have like 200 bras".

• Why what?

• Why?

• I pretty much wear a different one each day with the exception of one of them which is my ultimate pushup that adds 2 cups sizes that one isn't good for day to day use.

What Girls Said 17

• You can never have enough

• more than 20 are too many

• more than 16

• Too many? Next you'll be telling me there's such a thing as too many pairs of knickers. In my book there's no such thing but if they've wear and tear then I dump them. Same if I don't have matching undies anymore. I never don't match so one is pointless without the other. BTW I don't lose the matching undies. That would be weird.

• 10 is a lot..

• U cannever have too many.

• No such thing! Unless you're keeping all the old ones! Only then can you say too many.. throw them away!A zillion "Good" bras are never too much! :]!

• E! you need every different style of bra, like the T, strapless and such

• I own around 15, they're not enough as every time I search to find one to put on, there's something I don't like about it, so I buy others and throw the old ones and the cycle continues. It's ironic too cause I actually don't wear bras a lot (depends on where I'm going to) but still feel that I haven't got enough bras...

• You can never own too many.

• Never such thing as to many bras. They are made in so many patterns and cuts so it gives you a reason to have tons ;)

• I'm not sure the exact number I have, but I'm positive it's more than 10. I LOVE bras and stuff and I don't think you can EVER have too many, I'm always buying new ones. lol

• no such thing. as long as you can afford and store them, who cares?

• there's no limit, I've got heaps in all different cuts, colors and fabrics.

• You are entitled to have as many bras as you like.

• Lol bras are cute and stylish; it's fun to coordinate and get different styles / designs. They're like jewelry, accesories for your boobs :P Never can have too many in my best opinion ^^ I have about 25 or so. Getting more this weekend, they have some new cute one's at Vicky's Secret.

• um I guess lol?

• So, an illegal bikini top, basically?

• Oh lol, I wear them all :P I wear the same one bra for like 3 days, switch out for another, so 25 bras last me 75 days before I need to wash, without wearing the same one twice. I don't remember what they're called, but they're a normal bra with a banadeux style trim, usually with different floral patterns. My roomie got one, omg so cute I must have them all xD

• Show Older
  • There's never too many.