• Ask
  • myTake

What does it really mean when your veins stick out?

I am a small guy that goes to the gym like everyday I used to run and stuff id say I'm very healthy, my heart beats 48-54 times a minute I'm 5'9... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, the lack of fat and expansion of muscles will push veins more to the surface; they'll be a lot more visible. And they may also be larger. All that is very healthy! Congratulations!

• Thanks :)

• BTW what is the meaning of Swagged Out?

What Girls Said 6

• Skinny people and old people tend to have their veins sticking out.a reaction to gravity? You're aging. lol.

• It means your blood is pumping strong, I think if you were to stop working out and be sedentary it would go away.

• its nothing bad imo.

• nothing

• You have one of the hottest bodies on GAG. I swear I thought you had a girlfriend by now ahahah.

• Thanks updated my pics for you check them out :)

• That you are not fat

What Guys Said 4

• I get them too when I work out. You're blood is flowing well and you have low body fat.

• Besides low body fat your veins stick out (especially on your hands) as another method of your body cooling itself.

• Oh wow I didn't know that, that must be why they stick out when I'm hot lol thanks :)

• I agree with everyone's answers. A lot of it has to do with body fat and vascularity. You may notice more vains showing post work since more blood is streaming.