• Ask
  • myTake

Which of these models do you think is the prettiest?

They're all of different nationalities but I think they're all gorgeous, I saw them in a list of the worlds most beautiful models, so which do you... Show More

This question has a poll!

Okay, so since some people don't like the modeling pics, here are some of these ladies while they're NOT modeling, looking a little more natural, like everyday women.

Bar- link link
Song- link link
Emily- link link
Joan- link link
Doutzen- link link

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. It is relatively easy to a knowledgeable photographer to make these women - or any women - look gorgeous on photos, even without photoshop or makeup, because photography is a matter of choosing a particular projection of a 3D object onto a 2D medium.So one has to look at a lot of shots, esp. videos and snapshots / paparazzi shots, to see what these women actually look like in person.Emily DiDonato, I would say, is the closest approximation of the Western ideal of beauty. Bar Rafaeli, an otherwise top contender, isn't helped by her slightly low cheekbones, shape of the eyes and gums, and a slightly masculine face.Doutzen Kroes: a very wide jawline and a plain-jane face. Take away fame, hype, hair/makeup, retouching and you'll see that in a major US city you can routinely pass by 5-10 girls looking like that and not even turn your head.Joan Smalls: to me this girl is a younger and much, much, much less spoiled drop-in replacement for a Naomi Campbell. Pretty in her own right but see what I said about DoutzenSong Hye Kyo: I can't judge her beauty as I am not attuned to the Asian standards of beauty (she looks very similar to me to dozens of other Asian models) and I am vehemently against as photographer to judge non-Caucasian talent based on how Caucasian they look - which is what a lot of people seem to be doing.

What Guys Said 36

• Bar Refaeli is just so scrumptious

• Lol @ "scrumptious" haha!

• Show Older
    • nah, it must have been that other black guy she was with...haha jk jk :)

• ^_^

• I like Joan and Doutzen the best. :-D

• unfair. only the first one showed "skin" below the neck, so that gets disproportionately higher consideration.But, looking at just the faces I'm going to go with C. Then E, A, and B/D is a toss-up.

• They're all been blandified with technology and god - awful make up. The only one who looks somewhat interesting is the Korean one, so I'll go for her on the basis of the pictures.

• Number one and 3.

• They are all beautiful but I like DiDonato the best.

• After update my choice would still be the same.

• Going with Bar on this one. Nice to see that Doutzen is doing well, but as far as models go I'm not that big of a fan of her to be honest.

• Emily for sure. How come you're not one of the links?:)

• Lol because I'm not a model :( haha

• I voted C because her eyes are amazing!

• I can't pick one...it's impossible...so I'll take em all! :D

• From the pics I saw I had a hard time choosing between Emily and Joan...but I picked Emily.

• joan smalls...so beautiful

• I choose Doutzen Kroes, she is better looking than the rest of them, but none of them I would consider hott or my dream girl. I am very rarely attracted to fake, made up model types.porn stars or actresses. I prefer normal, average looking all natural women that are cute and don't have to do fake things to "make them look better". To me, it makes them look worse.

• Of course, that's understandable. I think most men would probably prefer natural, average, everyday women. I was just curious about how real people view these models.

• Show Older
    • Well thank you, I'll take that as a compliment:) haha

• Good, you better. ;-) Because that is how I attended it.

• From these Bar is the most attractive and hot. Her appearance and look. I'd say Joan is attractive and hot too. Song and Doutzen I would say are hot but just average hot. Joan is just average.1) Bar Refaeli2) Joan Smalls3) Song Hye Kyo4) Doutzen Kroes5) Emily DiDonato

• Wait I just checked Emily DiDonato she's actually hot LolPictures weren't good. I'd put her at 2.

• Lol there's so many pictures of them all, it was hard to choose. I tried to get the ones that looked the best.

• My vote goes to Doutzen Kroes- Netherlands, because of her natural beauty and she has beautiful eyes too

• Damn, the one that was even remotely close to being attractive is Emily.I must have seen too many more attractive girls than these, to even have been phased by these girls.

• C is more gorgeous because she is a brunette and has beautiful eyes. Plus I prefer brunettes :)

• Bar Refaeli, Emily DiDonato, and Doutzen Kroes.If I had to choose between the three, it would be Bar Refaeli

• Like honeyitsme said, it's quite unfair to judge someone of non-Caucasian beauty to Caucasian standards of beauty.That's why I said in my first answer I can't pick because they're all different shades.I just can't simply hold the non-Caucasian models to Caucasian standards of beauty.

• Yeah I get what you're saying, I think she's super gorgeous though.

• They're ALL gorgeous. I see it as different flavors, really. Haha

• Haha yeah, I get that:)

• They're all attractive and gorgeous. It's hard to pick. They have the different shades of beauty.

• Bar Refaeli. Then, Emily Didonto, at least from the pics you posted.

• I vote A, B & D.

• I would date you over any one of those bitches.

• Bar Refaeli- OKSong Hye Kyo - Where's the beef?Emily DiDonato - Hot as f***Joan Smalls - Cute, probably not the best pic of her.Doutzen Kroes - Meh, plain-Jane.Winner: Emily DiDonato <3

• How the hell is Bar just an "ok" ...

• I see prettier girls than her all the time. She looks very average.

• Bar refaeli

• From most attractive to least in my opinion1. Song Hye Kyo2. Doutzen Kroes3. Bar Refaeli4. Joan Smalls5. Emily DiDonatoIt was a hard choice between South Korea and Netherlands

• Lol wow, that many downvotes? I wonder if it's because I think the South Korean is the most attractive...

• Yeah, for some reason everyone is downvoting people who picked her. I think she's beautiful though.

• I wonder that too. Maybe these people need to travel the world more often or at least get exposed to it. Or it's just probably the "mold" that the media portrays.

• I'm afraid I'm going to have to add England's Rosie Jones to the list! link She's so beautiful <3 >

• Yes she's very beautiful as well!

• Show Older
    • WOW! I had never heard of her before...i did a quick google search...hot damn!

• I know, I know. lol

• either A or E, I went with A

• 1. Doutzen Kroes2. Bar Refaeli3. Joan Smalls4. Song Hye Kyo5. Emily DiDonato

• emily didonato.

• Show More

What Girls Said 34

• Emily DiDonato

• bar refaeli. she is gorgeous.

• that korean lady's jawline has a jawline just like my ex i like it link

• oops mistake I got too excited

• I think she's very pretty. I don't know why people who said her name are getting down voted. But I think all of them are gorgeous.Not sure what you meant by your second comment though. Lol

• Bar Refaeli.

• I have had a crush on Emily for about a year. I love her lips and eyes and perfect skin.Recently I looked at Bar and she really is a beautiful woman. I say Song Hye Kyo is the most attractive then Emily and Bar are tied. Then Doutzen and Joan.That being said they are all physically attractive. I like how nice Bar looks and how sweet Song Hye Kyo is in her image search.Doutzen looks easy going and Joan is simply fierce :) (I love her look)

• My pick is Joan smalls

• They're all very pretty at the same level! I can't say who's more pretty than the other ones.

• Emily..I've seen better pictures of Joan btw

• Yes I'm sure there could be better ones but out of the ones I found, these were the ones I thought looked the best.

• They're all gorgeous but I think the first one is the prettiest. I really like the last one's hair, though.

• Emily DiDonato for me... she's just stunning. I had a huge girl crush on her a while back

• Joan Smalls & Song Hye Kyo. Both are extremely beautiful & different looking. Is it just me or do the other 3 look like the exact same person? BORING.

• I'm between Bar Refaeli and Emily DiDonato but you can't really tell unless you see them in real life. I'm guessing that's a really bad pic of Song Hye Kyo because I would highly doubt she's one of the worlds best looking models based on that photo. Most of them look like normal pretty girls with good makeup and airbrushing. They're kind of missing attraction or have dead eyes or something. I find the most beautiful women are pretty but have dancing/sparkling eyes.

• You can google search them for a lot more pictures. I liked these ones the best but there's plenty others on the web.

• Emily DiDonato is awfully pretty

• Bar definitely

• They are all beautiful.I seriously can't chose between Bar Raaeli or Song Hye Kyo. My last pick would have to be Emily DiDonato.

• Loving that photoshop. LOL

• Okay, and? If you aren't going to answer the question at hand then why bother answering at all? If you don't like the question, ignore it:)

• Show Older
    • Lol wow, you clearly have issues. But thanks for the laugh:)

• I find this bitchy argument comical :P

• Well, in my opinion:1.Emily DiDonato2.Joan Smalls3.Doutzen Kroes4.Bar Refaeli5.Song Hye Kyo

• I think Joan is the prettiest then Bar then Emily

• idk about sexy but FACE wise.. The prettiest one is the chick from Netherlands! (Beauty!) then America and then israel. The other two are meh~

• bar refaeli is the prettiest, cutest though is song hye kyo :)

• Bar refaeli

• Emily and Joan

• DiDonato has a perfect face, can't see her body, but she was my pick

• agreed!

• My roommate and I had the biggest girl crushes on Emily DiDonatoIt's between C & E. I also love Doutzen

• From favorite to least favorite...1 south korea2 America3 Israel4 Puerto Rico5 Netherlands

• I think Doutzen is the prettiest. I like cute girl-next-door models a lot more than "fierce" and "sexy" models. I dunno, I just get intimidated when I look at them, and most of them look like they're trying too hard. Doutzen looks natural to me, which is hard to find in models these days. If you take a second look at the pictures, you can see that everyone else that you listed either has some crazy eye shadow going on or at least have a lot of eyeliner, while Doutzen only has mascara (and a natural shade of brown eye shadow?). Even with less makeup, she looks prettier than the rest of them in my opinion. I know she probably still has a lot of makeup on (of course, all models do during photo shoots lol) but at least she LOOKS more natural. :)

• Emily or doutzen

• bar rafaelu is super pretty

• Any redheads or girls with chocolate skin color?

• I can't choose. They're all gorgeous.

• Huh? They all look like normal women in the other pics. Now I don't feel as bad lol

• Lol Yeah, I tried to find ones of them taken by the paparazzi or something and not covered in makeup. It made me feel a little better too! haha

• How did I know the darkest skinned girl would get the fewest votes.

• Show More