• Ask
  • myTake

How to talk to girls?

what are some things to say to start a friendly conversation with girls to keep them talking

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Anything you want! Girls are people haha, you can just talk to us like we're normal. No need to be intimidated. :) If you see she has a hobby/something she likes (like if you see her reading a popular book, or buying a toy for her dog, or practicing her singing), definitely ask her about that. We'll talk about our interests for as long as you'll let us.For example, if a guy wanted to get me talking endlessly, he could ask me any of these questions:- Is that a picture of your horse? What was he like?- Do you play Pokemon? (that's literally all he'd need to say haha)- You're a fan of My Little Pony? Who's your favorite pony?- What kind of dog do you think I should get? (Yes, dogs are a hobby lol.)

• "Do you play Pokemon?"*wonders what would happen if I asked a girl this at a bar* hmmmm

• Ahahaha!

What Girls Said 13

• Ask her about her hobbies and interests.If she is reading a book ask her questions about that.

• Pretend they are ugly or a guy and just talk lol

• Some times conversations go sometimes they don't

• Don't over think it, just be yourself

• Be yourself. Think like your talking to one of your friends.

• Just try compliments and if she gets antsy refer it to your relitive eg hi I love your sweater that color is great on you, my sister had one just like it. Then change the conversation again.

• well you can start off a conversation with hey you wait till she replies and ask what her name is then you obviously say your name and nice to meet you then you just randomly talk about something its that easy just don't over think it and go for it

• Talk about her, ask her questions about her. Girls like talking about themselves.

• Talk to her about your favorite shows.

• Just talk to them...not hard.

• just say hi and say something form wher eyou are

• talk to them like any other guy you talk to, people are really similar

• Ask about a book she's reading or comment if you've read it and liked itIf you notice she's from Spain or Japan or Canada or wherever and she even mentions that, then if you have maybe a favorite tennis player or soccer player from there you should casually mention it. If you're getting a pet you could mention or ask what type of pet or dog or what you should name it.

• Confidence is key

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!