Did you ever develop feelings for someone that you only met online?

If so, what did you do about it?Did it work out for you?I am currently talking to a guy from the states (I am from Europe ;) ) and I would love to meet him irl. Thinking about visiting him in a few weeks :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 3 out of every 4 relationships, started online. The times, they are a changin'

What Guys Said 4

• A crush, yes. But it's not a real relationship at the end of the day.

• i did crush on the girls on the web a few times, imo its a waste of time as in most cases LDRs don't work, as I was in 2 of them with the girls I met in life, and people on the web are different in life.

• I no longer meet peeps off the net. But when I did, I maybe exicted to meet them but... how can I have feelings for someone I never met?

What Girls Said 2

• i did develop feelings for a guy I met two and half months and I'm so regret because I did fall in love with him and he changed,he is not the same,he was deeply in love with me but something happened with him and changed him and I don't know what is it...now he talks formal and since 2 weeks he only said how are you every 4 or 3 days ...and I feel its just fade away and now I'm hurting a lot ...so be careful girl not to get hurt ...and good luck to you :)

• yea it was good but then I leave it I never call it relashionship cause I knew it won't work at all he was arab and me no.. nice idea visit him :)