What does he mean when he says 'I don't care'?

Ok, we've been together 2 1/2 years and engaged for one. Instead of him saying "hey honey, are ya ready to go to bed, I sure am" or "let's go to bed"... Show More

Thanks guys! :)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Im gonna give my perspective on this because I've been in a similiar situation. Your asking to many questions. Any answer he gives is going to result in more questions being asked. Its also bedtime if he's going to bed he's probably tired and I am not being mean here but your asking to much. All he wants to do is go to bed, he doesn't want to have to reassure you or make you feel good. He just wants to go sleep. He's gonna be asleep so he probably doesn't care if you stay up or go to bed cause he's gonna be asleep.

Yea your prob in a routine now and he might one day not even tell you he's going to bed but this shouldn't equate to him not wanting you. How your treated the rest of the day will tell you that. I had a girlfriend who would ask stuff like that and after awhile I said I don't care becasue It didn't matter, If I said yes id have to tell her why if I said no id have to tell her why. I just wanted to not answer questions and get whatever task was at hand done.

If your not feeling wanted you should look at the real things and not this instance.

• definitely true. most likely he's tired, but it's hard to understand the context. I don't feel like going to bed at the same time or not, when you're not having sex, matters or is very romantic. He still cares about you. He just doesn't care about what time you go to sleep, especially since he's tired.

Guys are very literal, try not to take things that he says in the worst way possible as almost all of the time if there is a better meaning then that is what he was shooting for.