Have you ever tried coconut oil as a lube?

I've read that coconut oil is a good lube for your skin. I already tried it in my vag, butt and hole body and really feels great. I lube my vag and butt before put my dress on going commando and the breeze feels amazing with your parts lubed 'cause the air cools a little bit more than usual. Besides coconut oil helps you avoid yeast infections. So using it is a win win. Lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• Lol no for my hair ya but I don't like how it feels. I never go commando wouldn't the oil stain clothes?

• I use it, but not for sex because it erodes condoms.

• what other choice is there?

• Only the latex ones.

• No but I want to try it now!

• Hmmm sounds good where can I buy that?

• You should. Just put some in the palm of your hand and rub both hands. It instantly melts and that way you can put it wherever you want in your body. Your skin will look brilliant and wet. So if you put it in your vag and butt you'll feel slippery in there and that's the most amazing sensation you can imagine. And if besides that you wear immediately after a dress going commando you'll feel the breeze like if its touching you in there. Believe me that's awesome and hot.

• wow really..is the meaning of lube not meant to ease vag access?

• Never heard of using that. Where do you get it?

• Grocery store, health food store. It's a solid or a liquid at room temperature. Good for high heat frying and a lot of other things.

• There are some pages from doctors and specially from some brands of coconut oil. Besides are some people who have made some research about it and have uploaded it to the web.

• Selected as most helpful

The best lube ever. Like a special secret. And you can cook up a very tasty coconut curry rice with it also. Some do not realize it because at store temperature it looks solid. Above 80F it is sexy smoothe lube of the gods. And of course skin temp is above that. And all for about $6 US at a decent store for 16 oz. enough for months of getting your freak on.

• then how would it benefit a man using it? we don't get yeast infections...I suppose it would be good to use for sex, as a lube but we wouldn't need it on our body or whatever. is it really that good of a lube? I've always just used synthetic lubes, they work fine

• It's my favorite lube. But I also use it to make popcorn (different container, I swear) so now I get hungry during sex.

• How about thinking the other way. When you use it for sex you smell coconut, and when you go to the beach, or on vacation, or even to the supermarket and you smell coconut aroma in the sun tans you will always remember when you were using coconut oil for sex or for lubing your inner parts. Lol

• I use it, but I use it for cooking. It's great stuff.

link

• Yes, though I don't lube myself up before heading out for the day.

• It's not really lubing, but like some kind of oil to smooth your skin everywhere. And it feels nice.