Why are women inferior to men?

Why do women, 51 percent of the population, make up 5 percent (at most) of the individuals who actually create anything? Don't tell me about the exceptions. I know about them. Don't say it was because women are an oppressed class. This might be true, but why did women let themselves become "an oppressed class" if they did not in some way deserve to be one?The average woman of the 1900s (that got dominated by men) knew that she was an inferior type of human and did not want her status to change. Obviously they would not have suffered such low status throughout the centuries if they had not deserved to.So why are they inferior? Is it genetic? Are they afraid of conflict and skeptical of change?

best answer (by an anonymous FEMALE user):
"You're sick... no girl would ever want you, perverted freak. Go masturbate now.
You're disgusting. You should be ashamed to be a German...
... I'm the girl you stare at on the street but are afraid to approach because I'll reject you…."

i apologize to every female out there! as you can see females are superior!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I attended an offshore technology conference last week, and it was a show exhibiting oil, gas, shipping, and energy technology from 2,400 companies (OTC 2009). No more than 10% of the attendees were women. Professionals in the business from around the world attended; 65,000 people attended.I find it embarrassing that almost the entire energy industry in the united states has no more than 10% women participating in that particular workforce. Women are noticeably absent, and I find it embarrassing for women.

• Are women just expecting to be the only ones who cook, clean, and raise the children? It's as if women expect to have lazy worthless husbands who absolutely will not help with housekeeping and child raising. Unfortunately that story is true for many women, but it does not have to be. A woman does not have to settle for a lifetime of housework. A woman can be just as ambitious as a man if she wants to be. It's unfortunate that women prefer to settle for less.

• I hate the stereotype that women have created for themselves - especially on this post. Child raising is not a woman-only job! The father should also play his role in that arduous task. And child raising should not be the only job that a woman ever does! Women should stop making excuses for having no career ambitions. A smart woman will marry a man who will encourage her to follow her career dreams, and he will help her with the household so that she can make time for herself.

• My god is this really the best answer you could find?valentin87, there's a thing called leeching when people ask questions. They asks a question and are only open to here a certain answer. If you have already determined what you want to hear, then don't ask if you don't like other opinions.

What Girls Said 19

• First, let me begin with saying you are a bigoted, misogynistic pig. Superior at what? You weren't specific.It all depends on what you consider important.Is the average man superior to the average woman in terms of physical strength? Probably.Is the average man superior to the average woman in terms of flexibility? No, and the opposite is likely trueIf you mean in the work force, is it our faults men would like to think women are inferior to them so they choose only other men for the high-paying corporate jobs? Are women always really judged on our intelligence over the fact that we are women? Of course not.Why did women let them selves become and oppressed class? You must be joking. At the time when the idea of a woman being of lesser value than a man was accepted do you think a man would hesitate to beat a woman to show her that she was below him? No. And it is definitely not our faults women aren't built as well as men.Here's a few other points:-Without men the world wouldn't have experienced some of the worlds most horrific tragedies. (The Holocaust)-No women=your arrogant ass wouldn't be here.-No women=no sex for the straight guys :)-Women have a lot of power over men. (Eleanor Roosevelt was definitely the smarts behind that man) -Women have a higher tolerance for pain. (Giving birth!)-Women are smart enough to ask for directions, whereas men will believe in their own stupid ego and then wind up two states away from their intended destination.-Women are stuck taking care are of your useless asses.-"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult." ~Charlotte WhittonIf you need more reasons for your tiny brain to comprehend why women are not only not inferior, but superior, you let me know. PS. You should be ashamed of yourself, what would your mother say?

• Your shallow because of what you consider important. Like strength and money, but of course you would, you are a man.

• How am I shallow? I'm being realistic....

• I sent you a friend invite because I enjoy a challenge. Women never had the chance to be a genius, we didn't have the resources because we were expected to stay at home and cook and clean.And no, it is not our fault that men get paid more. At the moment the world is ruled by men, and obviously they want to keep it that way so they employ men over women.And back to my original point, it all depends on what you consider important and obviously you are very shallow.

• Show Older
  • Apparently because you say so. Some feminists have argued that women are in fact superior to men because less women, kill and rape people. I personally don't believe this but what exactly is your defintion of superior? superior in what way? I'm actually more bothered by your inarticulate argument than your misogynism. If anything I feel sorry for you, you must have had some awful expierences with women.

• There is discrimination in the work place, on average in th US, a woman doing the same job as a man will earn 24% less. I don't think you can say all powerful politicians are men, what about Angela Mekel or Nancy Pelosi? There have been many influential and powerful women in history: Eleanor of Aquitaine, Hatshepsut, Maria Theresa of Austria, Empress Theodora, Isabella I of Castile, Queen Elizabeth I, Empress Dowager Cixi, Catherine II of Russia and of course, Queen Victoria.

• Um..what about gigilos or cabana boys?

• Thanks for worrying sweetie, but I'm alright. no, I haven't had awful experiences with girls. I'm just confused why they are inferior to us in almost every way. I don't mean the fact that we are physically superior and could crush them with our little fingers if we wanted to. I mean the fact that we are more successful, have better jobs, earn more money, don't prostitute ourselves....why is every powerful politician a man? why are most important persons in history men?

• hmmm you like controversy don't you? We actully are inferior, that's the sad thing. I think it stems from the caveman days (lol) because men always did the hard work while women stayed at home, therefore men earned the right to have more authority and respect. When it has been looked at realistically though, it can be seen that,actually, men and women are equal in capability but each have specific areas of which they are stronger at. Men are physically stronger but women are emotionally stronger and have been proven to have a better immune system in the past week! We\are not truly inferior just simply not been given a chance. But I think women are gaining back some superiority and hopeful one day we will all be equal... maybe one day women may rule the world!

• Youd be surprised! But many women are, I know women who have been through hell in their life but are still the nicest, strongest least bitter people possible and are virtually unmarked by horrific ordeals that they go through. We may cry at petty things, but when you look at it from a wider view, you have to admit, women can be very strong emotionally and psychologically.

• Women are emotionally stronger? are you serious? females cry all the time. they cry whil watching a love flick, they cry because they don't get the shoes they want.... and so on. men are under psychological pressure all the time. do you think a soldier would cry while watching a love flick? hmmm... I don't think so.

• Oprah. Enough said.

• Not to validate your stereotype, but I just bought a new pair of shoes today. And guess what- I bought them with my own money that I worked for. The Oprah Effect is amazing- she can entice millions of people to buy the products, such as books, that she supports. She's a valid example of prime female capabilities.

• This answer took you 2 days?? come on! I said I knew about the exceptions. she's one of the few female billionaires. that's very impressive. anyways, most women tend to stay poor. they wait for their prince to save them/buy them new shoes.

• Queen Victoria was the most powerful person in history because not only was she the queen of the United Kingdom in her own right, she was head of the vast colonial British Empire.Victoria’s empire covered 14.2 million square miles, spanning six continents, and controlling countries such as Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, Nigeria, South Africa, and Sudan as well as many others. Geographically, the British Empire was the largest colonial empire in the nineteenth century and the largest in history. Victoria ruled over 400 to 458 million people during her reign. Victoria inspired a worldwide trend known as the “Victorian Era.” The Victorian Era influenced conservative religious and social attitudes, fashion, and politics in her country as well as in the United States and other nations abroad. Victoria’s reign began in 1837 and ended with her death in 1901. She ruled for 63 years; the longest of any British monarch.Check out this list- link And why to prove who is inferior or who is not,as there are people of both gender who really did wonderful things and men and women really can't live without each other. I doubt that men would love to live in a society where women would be inferior in all things and no love or understanding in the family right..? Atleast a normal man..

• But anyway,i DO AGREE WITH YOU,women want to feel protected,even if they don't need it ;) As it's in our nature,we do love it and that's why it's a need for us.I can earn money,i can pay for my dinner in the restsaurant,but if the guy offers and WANTS to pay for it as he invited me.. .And I allow him to pay for it as I know,HE WANTS TO PROTECT ME AND HE WANTS TO FEEL HE IS ABLE TO PROTECT. In many relationships,if the guy earns less and the girl has a stronger personality,it causes problems too.

• No she was way more powerful than Hiter or Stalin,she just killed less people and that's why people talk less about her.She used to controll the 1/3 territory of the most important terretories and so on at that time.

• You are right, queen victoria was pretty powerful, but she wasn't as powerful as hitler, stalin, alexander, caesar, nero... and so on. I said I knew about the exceptions. victoria is one of them.women are not inferior in all things, but the men are superior in the most important things. why do you think girls want to feel protected? because they know they need help from the stronger sex. it makes them feel safe. the superior man controls the inferior woman. isn't that romantic?

• (Stupid comment character limits...)Why are all powerful politicians men? Eleanor Roosevelt, Benazir Bhutto, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher, Queen Isabella, (these are just a few of a very long list of powerful female politicians in history).Why are all important person in history men? In addition to the women I just mentioned, consider Joan of Arc, Billie Holiday, Cleopatra, Anne Frank, Catherine the Great, Queen Victoria, Queen Elisabeth I and II (another long list).Why do men make more money than women? Because often women make decisions regarding work based on what is compatible with their lives at home. The wage gap between married men/men with families is greater than that which is between men and women because they will forgo that promotion so they can spend more time with their family.Why are most of the good inventions made by men? Dishwasher-Josephine Cochran 1872 , Electric hot water heater-Ida Forbes 1917, Kevlar, a steel-like fiber used in radial tires, crash helmets, and bulletproof vests-Stephanie Kwolek 1966, Life raft-Maria Beaseley 1882 , Rotary engine-Margaret Knight 1904 Why are most sports dominated by men? Look up Bobbie Rosenfeld, Barbara Ann Scott, Carling Bassett, Marlene Stewart-Streit, Marilyn Bell, Kathleen Heddle/Marnie McBean and Silken Laumann.

• "She" meaning Margaret Knight...

• In the early 1900s she created a number of components for rotary engines and motors. Her first was patented in 1902, her last in 1915; the most notable was the sleeve-valve automobile engine.

• Weaponzero is right. good answer!

• Show Older
  • It's culture.Although not as common, in some societies, women are seen as the head of the household. There are tribes that value a woman over a man; a woman chooses her husband, and then the husband lives with her family. The women make all the decisions for the whole community, while the men just have slight influence over matters. As I've said, it all comes down to culture.You either learn to accept the way things are, or you go against them. Most people don't like causing trouble. So sure, women have been fighting for rights for centuries, but it's been a small percentage of them. It may have gone unnoticed, but it doesn't mean that they didn't try.Our culture has been influenced by what we've grown up with in society, religion, etc. Thankfully, we can say that the early to mid 1900's idea of women has changed for the better, but it hasn't been that long of a time since that era of our history. One can say the same about slavery; we don't have slaves anymore, but racism still exists today. At least most of us now realize that racism is wrong.For some time now, more women have been getting out into the work force, but we don't see the same amount of men beginning to work in the home. Society still has a few chains that haven't broken away from the past yet. Many women still leave their jobs in order to raise their families instead of sticking around to get that promotion. But it doesn't mean that women are inferior. In fact, I think that it is humbling when a woman gives up her career for her family. It isn't a 9 to 5 job...It is 24/7 work with no pay. I don't see many men willing to do that. (There are exceptions, I know a few stay-at-home dads.)Your point about men doing everything important in society is slightly misguided. Is not raising children an achievement? Sure, more men have had influential accomplishments, but it is only because women were not respected enough to be given the chance. Throughout history many women tried to lead their own lives, but instead were forced into marriage by their fathers, were not given the proper lessons or schooling to hone their talents, or were not allowed the freedom to make a difference or to voice an opinion. There are still such problems around the world.I can only agree that men are, generally, physically stronger than women.But if a male is superior to a female solely because of strength, I could say that a black man is superior to a white man because it has been proved that, on average, he is physically stronger than a Caucasian male. But then one could say that most politicians are white, therefore, they hold more power and must be superior to minorities. Debate is endless in such topics. But I digress.Even if men are better than women in some instances, women are better than men in others; it all depends on the situation. Both genders were blessed with similar and different abilities. Our culture might hold some abilities higher than others, but all should be valued equally.

• Not to be rude but what societies?sounds like the amazons

• Most excellent answer. Beautifully said.*standing ovation*

• Impressive answer! finally a woman that is able to defend herself in a mature way. I really appreciate it.

• i am taking a sociology course and my professor and the textbook blame this on the fact that women are obviously birth-bearing. It takes a lot of energy, both emotional and physical for a woman to givee birth and mother not only her children, but husband (in a way), family, and household...and this becomes an obstacle in her educational, money and power ambitions...if you think about it, women are always stuck and tied between role-playing of an independent successful woman with a powerful career and then being a mom, wife, or housewife, life-giver...and in most cases, women choose to do what nature intended them to do, be a mom, because that serves as their priority.

• He doesn't admit it, he's using the textbook and teaching us straight from that, which doesn't claim women are inferior, its just describing the gender racism that exists in the world...cant deny it doesn't exist, but doesn't prove or disprove women are inferior or not...

• "and my professor and the textbook blame this on the fact that women are obviously birth-bearing." even your prof admits that women are inferior. just accept it. thanks.

• Oh, and I am NOT agreeing with your statement that women are inferior, I am just providing you with a sociological perspective on the topic of gender racism....i actully think women and men are equal, they are just different....

• Wow, someone's had bitter, bitter experiences with rejection! Question asker, you are embarrassing yourself. It's obvious this post is a troll; and if it isn't, lose the sexism and superiority complex -- it's pathetic that this actually boosts your ego! Aw, poor little damaged ego of Valentin!On the other hand, I'm happy I was born female! That's not called denial, it's called being the better end of the Gaussian curve (waits for Valentin to make a condescending remark.) But I'm much smarter & more successful than you, you can guarentee it hon ;-)(and I get more -- hush hush!)

• Finally SHE gives up. good GIRL!

• Imaginary* (I hate making spelling mistakes.) hahahaha......

• Lol, I thought you wanted to visit your imaginairy friends! haha, how much ownage can you take? you can't flee from me. *she runs away* HELP! *he catches her again and again and again, flexes his biceps*"I'm the girl you stare at on the street but are afraid to approach because I'll reject you..." haha.. you wish, princess! you don't even know how I look like so stop talking sh*t. I prefer classy, sporty and sexy girls that are able to compete with me. why would I ask you out? be realistic!!!

• Show Older
  • I don't think necessarily women are inferior. We are just different to men. I don't know where you live, but in Australia there are many shinying examples of women, who are in no way inferior to men. I think perhaps you have been raised with a severly sexist attitude.

• What about Marie Curie? She did very important work on radioactivity and was the first person to receive two nobel prizes. So yes, I have heard of a female einstein.

• Have you ever heard of a female einstein? have you ever heard of a female obama? have you ever heard of a female mozart? have you ever heard of a female picasso? have you ever heard of a female shakespeare?

• Women are not inferior to men. Have you heard of Seneca Falls? Or Stanton, Ida Wells, Dothea Dix? All of these women have been instrumental in the equality of women. Women were instrumental in the Second Great Awakening, the Prohibition Movement, the Civil War and the Civil RIghts Bill. Or what about the homefront movement during WWI or WWII? To say that women are inferior to men and deserve second class citizentry is a grossly bigoted statement.

• That made me laugh out loud.

• Somehow I'd rahter be Lisa than Crusty the Clown.

• Somehow you remind me of lisa simpson. little smartypants, you are intelligent, but you try too hard.

• Your issue here is what you value.having corporate positions or owning a pickup doesn't make you "superior"in fact, I could probably say that the mere fact that you can't, no matter how much you tried, create a human inside you makes you inferior to us. The fact that inside our schools, where the future minds and leaders of our country-there are far more women than men could also mean women are superior to men. the issue is not *equality* , the issue is difference. Women are better at different things than men, and vice versa. Just because you value what men excel at does not make men superior.

• "create a human inside you makes you inferior to us" sorry, but that's just ridiculous and I think you know it. we make you pregnant. we decide if we want to have kids. if we don't want to, you have to accept it. btw, extraordinairy minds and leaders are men (99.9 percent). "Women are better at different things than men" that's true. they are hotter, they wear high heels, they wear makeup, some of them are more creative, but the most important things are controlled by men.

• What happened to you? Some girl must have really humiliated you lately. So sorry. Sorry because now you are a person who goes around the internet (and the real world I suppose) saying these dumb things. Do you even realize the content of your question...? Do you realize what type of question you are raising? "Obviously they would not have suffered such low status throughout the centuries if they had not deserved to." This is one of the worst phrases I have ever heard. I wonder what terrible terrible experiences you must have had.

• I should grow up? hmm.. I know what you mean, but I can't help it, cause I'm a narcissist. narcissists don't like people to contradict them.

• I answer anon. because you strike me as a freak that would go ahead harrassing anybody who contraddicts him. I would love to avoid that. Do you realize that I am not "answering " truly to your question because you act like a child ? Only what you want to hear is ok. You really need to grow up,become a man,embrace the fact that the world is made of men AND women two opposites yet EQUALS. Or else,you'll have a lot of problems in your life.Grow up.

• The list goes on? haha, cute. I know about the exceptions, but you need to accept that 99.9 percent of the most influential people were men. have you ever heard of a female einstein? have you ever heard of a female obama? have you ever heard of a female mozart? have you ever heard of a female picasso? have you ever heard of a female shakespeare?

• Show Older
  • you think that women just watching TV at home ...hunney WOMEN MAKE MEN soldiers can't just show up from sky .. their moms gave them life .. your mom handled pain for 9 months ago she made you not to give a s*hit about her as a woman ... she feels you when you're not ok .. she feels you when you feel sick or lonely or sad .. she stays awake all night waiting for you to make for you the dinner.. she make you a soldier.. come on you didn't just show up from sky... women can feel you because they give you life .. woman can do anything to give you life .. how many times you hear about a woman died for her child.. women can sacrifice for you but can you ... you men I mean soldiers you didn't just show up from sky soldiers .. you were a little annoying kid you were crying just for milk lol you were annoying your mom all night you didn't even let her take some sleep .. I'm not saying that men are kids .. I meant that all men didn't just show up from sky... hunney you should get it "" GET IT """ WOMEN MAKE MEN GET THAt

• AND ...if you think that men are superior to women I don't agree with you on it ,,, cuz there're a lot of different stuff between men and women ..like women can take care of the children but some men can't do that .. you can't just say things about it

• Yea but you can't just say they don't do anything ..if a man can live without a woman ..then woman can do the same way .. I agree if you said that men are stronger then women but that doesn't mean that women are inferior tho..

• Memo, that is a very sweet answer, I admit that. don't get me wrong, I don't hate women. in fact, I love some of them, but that doesn't destroy the fact that men are superior to them.

• 1. where did you get your statistics, are they from a credible source or a mal figured census or just made up stats?2. paragraph1 and 2 are huge biased statements3. re. 3rd paragraph---since when? I own guys on a lot of thing , I kick guys asses and sometimes even sport when it comes to school so no! lolbecause there is no reference to your statistics or your claims so not true.furthermore, do you know what genetics is? is there a gene to be likely more 'oppressed'? lol. that's a really silly suggestion, especially fromsomeone who has no scientific background.

• You kick guys asses? lol, you must be kidding. what do you mean??"because there is no reference to your statistics or your claims so not true." why are all powerful politicians men? why are all important persons in history men? why do men earn more money? why is almost every invention made by men? why are males dominant in every single sport? "is there a gene to be likely more 'oppressed'?" lol, I hope not. so what do you think is the reaseon why women got and some still get oppressed?

• Where do you gather your information?!

• Whixh is code for he has no source. Shocker there.

• Why do you want to know? it would be better if you proved me wrong.

• If I were you, I'd expect to get torn apart on this question. We are NOT inferior...we are just different.I'll tell you one thing...I am NOT afraid of conflict nor do I not like change. I'm an Army wife...I have to be used to change and be ready for it. And conflict...I see so much of that in my life as an Army wife it's not even funny. Women make up less than 5% of the individuals who create things?!? We create children in our uteras'! How is that NOT creating something? And, to top it off, we give BIRTH to that child. Oh, but we don't create anything. What about the home? Women who stay home with the kids, or even work, take care of the home as well. They give it their own special something to make it "their home". But oh, that's not creating anything.I, personally, don't mind a man being dominant. My husband is dominant in our relationship. I like the fact that he goes to work, and wants to care for me and such. But, that doesn't mean I don't know how to take care of myself. I worked and paid my own bills and apartment and car for the first two years I had a job. I did it without help from a male.Dude, you've got it all wrong. Women are NOT inferior. It makes you a pig to say such a sexist remark. I will never, ever put down the male race because we need each other. Without the other, humanity would cease to exist. You NEED women, and we NEED men. So maybe you should be a little more thankful we are here instead of putting us down.

• If it weren't for me, he'd have NO support. His family and friends don't support what he does. He's told me over and over again he'd rather do his job than have to do mine. That's coming FROM a Soldier himself! So don't you DARE judge what life in the military is like until you've had to live it!

• I wouldn't expect you to understand. You have NO idea how hard us spouses have it. Yeah, those in the military have it harder than anyone, but you have NO idea the emotional and physical and mental difficulties we have to go through. I contribute JUST as much as he does. I CAN'T work due to a disability that does NOT make me inferior! I take care of the home, the yard, the dogs, and will the kids when we have them and I cook. If I didn't do all that, he'd have to HIRE someone to do it!

• Maaan question asker,you think a good soldier would care to defend his coutnry if he wouldn't have his wife and kids and family? I think nope..And the word inferior,its a bit harsh...Look at this-u have parents,mom and dad.Ur father is the one who brings money home,and mom is the one who makes all the food and comfort in the house,so is ur mom inferior cos of her task? Nope,she only does a different work,but she is NOT INFERIOR

• Show Older
  • I think that you have some very serious issues. I pray I do not meet somebody with your views. Sperm is a dime a million...Don't fool yourself.

• My mum tried to kill me when I was a little kid :( luckily daddy saved my life.

• You are having entirely too much fun with this :) I feel for you :( they have help for sad boys that were abused or abandoned by there Mothers. I would highly suggest seeking some out.

• I think there are a lot of men out there that think they are superior to women. some admit it, some don't. yes, sperm is a dime a million, but so are women. if men didn't want to reproduce anymore sperm would be the worthiest "thing" on earth. never forget that. women depend on men. men depend on women. slaves depend on slaveholders. slaveholders depend on slaves.

• We give birth to 100% of the human population. Now go f*** yourself.

• Hawthorn, you really know how to shirk arguments. you don't know what to say? you said women were able to rape men. are you unable to explain it to me?

• I'm not "deluding" myself, but I will let you believe what you need to feel strong and "superior". I've already carried this on long enough and will never change your mind nor meet you, so why bother. No hard feelings.

• Law and order? pfff.... what they call rape isn't really rape, it's violence. if a woman "rapes" a boy then she probably beats him and puts a dildo in his asshole, but that's it. how is a woman supposed to rape a man? a man doesn't give his sperm away if he doesn't want to. please stop deluding yourself. thanks.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 9

• 12d

Women are not inferior to men, but on the contrary are far superior, and deserve to be worshipped as such.

We males are only fit to be used by them as their slaves.

Your Slave.

• They aren't. They are just different.Men occupy the extremes of society. We constitute the most creative, wealthy, and productive citizens. We also constitute the dumbest, poorest, and laziest members of society.Women Are closed to the center of that curve. Think of two bell curves: Men cover more of a range, the extremes of which go farther out that the female bell curve. However the female curve is stacked more in the center. So while there are not so many innovators among women, there are a hell of a lot less financially destitute, lazy, criminal, and/or stupid among them.Can't say which group could be considered 'better' based on that, honestly.

• I'm surprised you didn't ask why Jews are inferior to Aryans. lolnazi

• What about Mary Wolstencraft?

• You don't have many Jews either. Your history must be telling you something.

• Women are and will be inferior to men, no matter how many feminists try to deny it. you can't destroy the facts and you can't change history. luckily we don't have many desperate feminists over here in germany.

• because men are know as the hunters and women known as the caretakers ( referencing early man-its changed a lot but still dominate today-)

• I wouldn't say inferior but I would say society is built on rewarding male traits.An example is if Warren Buffet " was born in a village in India, his quantitative skills wouldn't have got him far in life..."In addition remember most women have to take time out of their career to have a baby, raise children etc. When its normally the time one is expected to work hard and get promoted.ie most people get promoted at around 30s which is ultimately the time most women have or raise a family.I guess my point is in is not inferiority per se but the ability for society to reward female traits.

• I don't know. I've always thought of men and women as being EQUALS. Some women are better at some things than men, just as men are better than some things than women.

• We have no say on this really.It's nature.I don't ask why fish can breathe under water and we can't lol. It's just like that.But in most cases it's a combination of the following; inferior physique (when it comes to "provide and protect" Women are naturally weaker then men, thus have to cling on a stronger person to be able to survive which for example explains why women are attracted to muscled men or men with good jobs) and second, their emotions make it harder for them to make rational decisions.Whilst men often think about their actions in far more sober way women often goes with "what feels right".Especially in the crime world this is evident; women get so full of guilt that they often turn themselves in or are at least acting suspicious because they can't keep a hold of their emotions whilst men think more rational.You can't really say that they are inferior because they have been oppressed; they were always like that and because of that had to cling on to superior powers that could get them trough alive (alpha males) and this clingy role made/makes it obsolete for them to learn to work or do anything themselves.Also, I wouldn't really say their inferior, both sexes have cons and pro's.We all know all the cons women have but look at us men;When theirs a conflict we have to go in heads first to protect what's ours (cuz if you don't you'll lose status and respect) whilst women can just sit back and relax whilst we are getting bruised up in fights.Also, we usually need to work more and provide for more then just ourselves (most families live of the income of the male) and in case of divorce etc have very little to say about the children etc whilst still paying for the majority of their cost.Not to mention that only men get drafted in times of war.In most cases people expect us to stand up and take charge of the situation and even though we don't feel like it we have to do it, just because we're men

• In this day and age we are living in what's called a "stalled revolution":Women have been entering the workforce in much higher numbers since the mid 1960s, but men haven't been equally helping out around the home. Girls are also encouraged to be more social growing up than they were in the beginning of the 1900s and boys haven't started helping out at home as much. So to say that women are inferior really isn't fair, in my opinion. If you take hunters and gatherers (yeah, go way back) you have two people doing what seems comes naturally to them. There's no problem. Now the find other people develop some kind of community and the women are held as gatherers - were they inferior in that situation? or just never given a chance to to hunt? or did they get taken advantage of way back when and our communication skills were not well developed enough so that they could express what was fair? That I don't know the answer to but I do know if you keep a person away from the rest of society, like in a house, they're not going to have the same view on the world as someone who goes out. And maybe at some point they're going to get taken advantage of. Let's fats forward to show someone abusing their power: King henry the eighth - had how many wives? lol, like 6? just to have a male heir to the throne, and who got it? Queen Elizabeth? c' mon, who's inferior? she only has a whole era named after her.Now fast forward to the 1900s, it wasn't until the 1970s when the laws that established the difference between Political model of abuse (kind of like coercive control/persuasion mixed with struggle to gain power over resources) vs a Domestic model of abuse (emotional and physical abuse amongst spouses) were created. Then what happened? Women started to become more independent and fight for equal rights so you tell me? It also may be different pending where you live and the history and everything else associated with it, but I just think you have to look at more of the individuals involved in certain situations.

• And 110 wins is pretty amazing to me. I watched a special on 'em on espn a while back about their record, and those girls are definitely competitors.

• Oh and then if you think of this question and to ask it years from now looking back on a more individualistic society or duel earner and not on so much as a breadwinner home-maker (the difference from 1900-1960 to something like1960-2009 or even later) there's gonna be different results. And there's also a girl volleyball duo that is really dominant in the sport world. Misty may and Kerri Walsh. They went something like 110-0-0 including playoff and tournaments in the summer a few years back.

• Perspective when a lot of legends, folk lore, myths, and so on deal with a lot of male figures. If there were more fictional type independent figures like this for women throughout history, socializing might have gone differently from the expectation given from influences on us when we're little. That's just a weird thing I thought of.

• Show Older
  • AGHRRAGGHRR :@ Women are different, not "inferior"

• Jacquesvol I love you

• I read the Q, put it aside as a college boy writing a stupidity, then I looked closer...http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/valentin87 :-#

• Oh, come on! this is a serious question. why do you have to be a spoilsport?? don't behave like a coward! let's discuss the subject.

• Show Older