Commando in yoga pants?

Do you ever go commando (without panties) in yoga pants? If you do, why do you go without? Do you ever get cameltoes (and if you do, do you worry about them?). Guys would you prefer for girls to go commando and if so why/ why not?

• All the time
  • Sometimes
  • No but I would consider
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• I always go commando with yoga pants and with leggings. I like the feeling of the breeze going through the fabric to your body. Besides no matter you're going commando or not when wearing yoga pants and leggings, guys will always be staring at your rear and front ends. And as long as you have a nice round and firm butt you'll always look great in yoga pants and leggings going commando. Is something about self confidence. Lol

• Thanks for ba

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 11

• Honestly... they can go in commando in everything hahah. It's a turn on for me, I guess because its not a 'norm' thing so its hot to imagine. So yeah I would like that.

• haha, yeah, not sure any case where a guy would complain a(n attractive) girl is not wearing any panties.

• Unless he was gay...hahah

• I honestly think its somewhat hotter to see a thong panty line under yoga pants. It peaks some interest as to what's hiding underneath. But with or without, if the body looks good in them, I like to see them. I am however slightly confused as to how it would be considered "trashy" to go out in them. I have little knowledge in fashion but I fail to see the difference in wearing leggings or yoga pants in a casual setting, and yet leggings aren't considered trashy? If me and my girl are lounging around the house and decide to hit up the mall for a bit, I don't really see how her keeping the yoga pants on would be trashy. From what she says they're very comfortable so why not? I don't dress up to go out for a casual day, why should she? But that's just my opinion based on my ignorance into the fashion world.

• oOoOoh where is the HAWT pix of u in yoga panties at? :O

• I would say if a woman is wearing yoga pants or leggings or whatever tight type things like that, yes absolutely go commando. I know people always talk smack about cameltoe, but it is so sexy. I mean seriously everyone loves vagina. So go for it ladies, flaunt your cameltoe!

• i don't really even like the look of yoga pants I wish women would be creative and dress stylishly...

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 19

• I've done it sometimes.

• I always wear underwear if I am going out somewhere. When I am chilling around my place I never wear underwear. I wear guy boxers and looser fitting pajama bottoms to bed. I seriously advise going against not wearing underwear with yoga pants. Since yoga pants are tight fitting it can cause some major issues if you sweat down there. You will end up at your gyno with some issues...trust me. Some of mine have caused cameltoe and that does suck but it depends on how bad it is. I tiny bit of one seems kind of unavoidable to me and I think it is the pervs that have made that such an issue. Not wearing underwear can make that situation way worse though.

• Sometimes..

If I'm just planning on lazing about...

Or if I'm getting dressed in a super hurry (someone at door.. garbage truck next door and stuff isn't out yet)

• yeah.. we have these things called tampons...

• Not good. Extra coverage such as wearing underwear will save you embarrassment.

• Sometimes commando - When running.

The other times, it's with a thong.

More from Girls
14