Do you like girls who wear fitted baseball caps?

It is total curiosity!

I am not certain as to why men love girls in baseball caps. Please give me any sort of commentary as to why you personally like it :)

• YES!! SHOWS THEY'RE HOT, SPORTY, AND DOWN TO EARTH
  • I like a girl who is more feminine
  • It depends on the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think your talking about snapbacks...and they look stupid and I have no idea why my generation has this necessity to wear baseball caps in all directions to show gang affiliation and sh*t...

i might be biased tho I live in an area where a certain color baseball cap means your in a certain gang and can only go in certain neighborhoods...

• no I am referring to fitted baseball caps

• A fitted is the same as a snapback the only difference, is one snaps to your size one size fits all...And one you have to buy in your size 7 3/8. Snapbacks are popular now, fitteds were the only thing worn in the early 2000s/tall tee era. I like and wear both... \

• yea okay that's what I figured... I wonder why the QA didn't answer tht...? but thank you for clearing up any possible misconceptions...

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 29

• They can look good. Best on sporty girls.

• A girl wearing one with a pony tail sure looks very cute as well as attractive - to me :D

• Yeah, I can't call it, but for some reason that look does it for me. Especially with pigtails. Obviously don't wear it to the club or out to dinner, but if we're just hanging out on a rando afternoon it's a cute look.

• Honestly I think hats are stupid on anyone. They don't have a practical value and just seem totally unnecessary.

• Huh, I've never heard anyone feel this way about hats. You would of hated the 50's man, everyone had to wear a hat lol.

• lol your dislike for hats is surprising. Somewhere, there's a newsboy cap weeping :-P

• LOL, I'm sorry I broke its heart. =P

• I don't like the stupid ones with flat bills and dumb designs on them (like Elmo or some dumb crap) but a trucker hat, camo hat or a team hat is pretty hot. My favorite by far is the a trucker hat and aviators lol. I'm not sure why but I'm a sucker for it.

More from Guys
24

What Girls Said 4

• Why the caps lock, and exclamation points for the yes option?

• I think it depends on the girl and the situation.

For example, it would be best worn for outdoor or sporting activities. I get kind of annoyed when I see people (especially girls, but guys too) wear baseball caps in class.

Also it depends on how she looks in hats. I cannot rock a hat to save my life. When I go to baseball games and the like, I wear a baseball cap backwards and very loosely. If I wear it normally it will look funny with my face. But then there are some girls who look better in hats than without hats and they could probably pull it off all the time.

• I love baseball caps. they look so cool.

Charming girls are not only those well dressed like the lady, sporty girls are also attractive.

• I agree, In most cases I'd prefer a sporty girl. I like girls that know how to dress up and look their best but on a day to day basis, a girl in some jeans and a hat is amazing lol

• At a baseball game, yeah

Otherwise, it looks rather mannish but a lot of ladies can pull it off.