• Ask
  • myTake

What to wear in Southern CA in September?

Hey! I'm figuring out my wardrobe for a trip to southern CA this September and I need outfit ideas! I haven't been to CA in years and have no clue what the weather will be like. I can't do things like wedges/heels as we'll be doing lots of walking and things like the disney parks, sea world etc. I'm a High schooler, Slim, Petite (around 5') and Asian, with dark hair/eyes and golden undertones. Basically I don't wanna be freezing cold, burning up or look like a frumpy tourist. Tips on quick effortless CA style hair and makeup would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• San Diego Weather in September Average High Temperature: 76°F/24°C Average Low Temperature: 65°F/18°C Rain & Clouds Index: 0.15 inches (0.4 cm) rain, 69% sunshineWhat to Pack, What to Wear in SeptemberPack a mid-weight jacket, especially for evening near the water. Bring short-sleeved shirts and lightweight pants, with a sweater for layering, shorts too.

• I don't know how serious you'll take guys answers because girls are more likely to give you better answers but I would just say wear what you feel the most comfortable in. The good thing about sunny southern California is that it stays pretty much the same temperature year round so if you live in a climate that has the same climate, you could just bring all clothes you normally wear

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!