• Ask
  • myTake

What does a girl mean when she messages you "xxx"?

The last time we saw each other was10 years ago. We follow each other on instagram. Basically I like the photos she puts up of herself and she... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• honestly, no she's just being a polite friend putting a happy birthday message up and xxx or xoxox doesn't really mean a secret crush hint, she probably wrote it without thinkingif she liked you she would have texted you when you gave her your number

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure it means anything. Its usually just used as kisses at the end of a message.
    If she meant anything about it then she would have contacted you on your phone, or maybe a private message not a public post on Facebook. If she's never used your number or offered you hers (did you ask her for her number?) to contact you and you haven't seen each other in so long that kind of suggests that she likes keeping in touch with you on line but not in real life.

• okay thanks

• In the UK and North America that means kisses.

What Guys Said 1

• If it's xoxo then she's been watching too much "Gossip Girl".Seriously now, 99.9% of the times it does not mean anything and I wouldn't keep my hopes up that it means something in your case...