Does a guy playing with your hair mean he likes you?

I was sitting in the floor in front of my best friend and he asked how to braid my hair. I was about to explain but the guy I like took my hair out of his hands and braided it to teach him how. I was baffled. And he looked around at me and said he thought he did a pretty good job

Most Helpful Guy

• braiding =/= playing with.

Anyway, maybe he's a hairdresser and has a passion for hairstyling. Or maybe he loves you and wants to marry you ASAP. It's either one of those 2.

What Guys Said 1

• i think if I play a girls hair ,that means I like that girl ,but I don't know who that guy who play you hair is ,is he a hairdresser or he does a job that refer to hair ?

What Girls Said 1

• I think that is definitely a potential sign! Guys wouldn't really get to touchy with a friend unless they really liked you! Also, the fact that he just kind of barged in your conversation definitely tells me he is interested in you!