Do you think in the new site theyll have more of a rewards choice?

Ok so I've seen a few rewards choices and I got to thinking they should have paypal gift cards as one of the choices, I think that would be kinda cool. Also What do you guys think should be in the rewards choices on this site?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do think its a possibility. I think they should bring the itunes gift cards back if they can.

• Good to know :)

• It's not everyone. =) Just a couple guys led by one. Don't worry about it haha.

• Why does everyone talk so negitivey about you? You seem like a nice person

• Show Older

What Guys Said 7

• im glad they did this. I lvoe girls ask guys so much

• I just hope they implement:

Best Answer

Most Voted Answer

A lot of the times the REAL best answer doesn't get the credit it's due, simply because of the QA's bias.

• Never heard of a PayPal giftcard; don't use PayPal so I wouldn't use it anyway, I think.

But I would love if they added a "travel" section, where you could ask questions and get answers from the locals (people here!) ...then again, I'm bias because I'm going to London in may and I'm cruising the web for half-day tours to Stonehenge that include access to touching the stones and walk around them

• I think the reward system is great and it attracts many new users, as far as the choices goes, I think it's pretty good. I have used the amazon cards to buy children games for the family tablet, so I'm a happy member with the choices they have now.

• Paypal would be great, but I'm fine with Amazon.

• I like the Amazon ones as they are, and I'd be happy enough if they brought itunes ones back... Although I'm not that fussed, can't really complain when it's essentially money for nothing.

• Nah just more moderation and political one-sidedness! Hooray!

• lol

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe change the animal welfare donation to WH Smith or a bookstore card. Or a clothing store gift card wouldn't be bad but I'm happy with the Amazon gift card

• True.

• Some people don't have PayPal tho

• I like the Amazon gift card as well but I thought about the paypal thing tho because its popular thing now

• All I care about is netflix