Straight guys, how do or how would you react to a gay guy hitting on you?

So my boyfriend just started a new job recently. A few days ago, after he got off work he told me about a guy that he works with that likes him. Apparently my boyfriend had bent down to tie his shoe and he had his phone sitting on the counter. The guy comes up and grabs his phone, goes on my... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there. I worked with my fare share of the fairer shade of men. Tell you're boyfriend to stand up for himself and tell the guy off. I wouldn't recommend going to the manager.

I know a verbal confrontation isn't the politically correct thing to do and everything but no one likes someone who can't handle their sh*t. I've never seen anyone who had to have their manager fix a problem with a work relationship ascend in a company.

I'd approach him after work and set some ground rules and of course the consequences of braking them.