Straight guys, how do or how would you react to a gay guy hitting on you?

So my boyfriend just started a new job recently. A few days ago, after he got off work he told me about a guy that he works with that likes him. Apparently my boyfriend had bent down to tie his shoe and he had his phone sitting on the counter. The guy comes up and grabs his phone, goes on my boyfriends Facebook account and adds himself.My boyfriend later denied the request and blocked him. My boyfriend said he was completely shocked and didn't know how to react. Then another day, the guy tried to touch my boyfriends butt. My boyfriend said that the guy kept walking behind him while his hand kept getting closer to him. My boyfriend also said that whenever he has to talk to the guy, the guy only looks at his lips and licks his own. My boyfriend said he feels violated and he also said that if the guy touches him, he's going to punch him in the mouth. But before anything gets out of hand, he's going to go talk to his manager about it since they have a strict "no touching" policy.

Would you guys react the same? If no, how would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there. I worked with my fare share of the fairer shade of men. Tell you're boyfriend to stand up for himself and tell the guy off. I wouldn't recommend going to the manager.

I know a verbal confrontation isn't the politically correct thing to do and everything but no one likes someone who can't handle their sh*t. I've never seen anyone who had to have their manager fix a problem with a work relationship ascend in a company.

I'd approach him after work and set some ground rules and of course the consequences of braking them.