• Ask
  • myTake

Boyfriend of 2 months wants me to spend weekend with this family at his house. Should I go?

im really conflicted here... my mom says I shouldn't since its a bit early and this is both of ours first relationships. people tell me just to do... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you really like this guy just go. What's the worst thing that could happen considering I'm sure you have a cell phone or you could offer to drive that way is something goes wrong you have a way to leave

• ur dumb. Don't listen this girl.

• Why because I see nothing wrong with going with her boyfriend for a weekend. He clearly cares if he wants her to meet his family. Your an idiot

What Guys Said 1

• Like the old saying .mama knows best. :)Your friends are dumb. Don't listen to them. End of story in regards to them.

• Oh and if he truly loves you, he will agree to your wishes and demands. End of story.

• ** Like the old saying goes.

What Girls Said 2

• He wants you to meet his family, that's a pretty important step in a relationship. You should go.