What do you think of girls with buzz cuts or a shaved head?

Hot?

Edgy?

Horrible?

and, does anyone know a website that lets you see what you would look like bald?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hair doesn't hold much of my interest, therefore I have never done anything to it. Since childhood, it has always been incredibly long, and it currently reaches the middle of my hips.

However... I have always said that if I were to alter it, I would shave all of it off (but, perhaps, cut a deathhawk in first). I'm not sure if it would look wonderful with my face shape and features, but that does not bother me. I think it is fantastic.

If it is something that interests you, I would recommend that you go for it! And if it proves to not be your style, it will grow back. Sometimes taking these drastic leaps from routine turn out to be the best things to grow and inspire a person.

What Guys Said 38

• On the right girl it can look very sexy, but it does depend on the girl. The pixie, elfin, Peter-Pan style cut which is very short can often give a girl a good indication of what she'd look like with a buzz cut or even shaved.

Sinead O'Connor was gorgeous bald. Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.

Of course one other aspect of it, is the sheer "not-give-a-f***" nature of that style. A girl who has that much guts is almost certainly worth your time getting to know.

Bad examples of the look? Demi Moore in GI Jane, and Brittney Spears when she found out hair could be used in a drug test.

• I love long silky well maintained hair, never fails to turn my head till she's disappeared from my sight.

However, I do find buzz cut and shaved head quite hot on women and think it makes them look awesome. Again it depends on the woman if her persona allows it to be carried off well. But whichever way I think it's hot :D

• The worst look a girl could have! absolutely horrible looking and id think you were a lesbian.

• No.

• Mildly creepy, I usually think they've just escaped.

• Totally and utterly horrible

• AS LONG AS THEY LOOK LIKE THIS I CHOOSE A. link

BUT IF THEY LOOK LIKE THIS THEN C ALL THE WAY link

• Guys like hair al right, it's not mainly talked about but it's just the way it is. We like long hair waving around. We love it when girls play and fiddle with their hair. It doesn't really matter what the hair looks like as long as it's long and clean. I'm talking about hair on the head by the way not pubic hair LOL. By the way hair is one of the few things a guy likes about a girls appearance that doesn't give him a boner, so treasure it. I don't know what lesbians think about hair.

• I think the totally shaven bald look could work for certain black women, in some African queen sense.

On anyone else, it makes them look of the trashy/inmate/skinhead flavor. Or lesbian. Natalie Portman is one of my favorite actresses and she looked terrible. I wouldn't date a girl with a buzzcut because that's what I have. People might look at us and think we're in a cult, lol jk.

Someone else mentioned cancer treatment so I wouldn't judge in that regard. Though it's hard to say the other stuff because the cancer is always a possibility.

• The beauty of cutting your hair is that it will grow back.It does give off an edgy look though link link link link or not so good

link link

link

• I hear you, but a girl can look better with shorter hair vs longer hair I.e Amber Rose

• Of course not. Because buzzcuts don't look good on any girls, but if a girl was a 9 before hand, she's still a 7.5 or 8 with the buzzcut.

Basically she needs to be so hot she can look worse for the sake of looking cool.

• Are there any buzzcuts that look good on ugly chicks?

• Show Older
  • If a girl has the same hairstyle (buzzcut) I do, I assume one of three things:

(1) She is a lesbian.

(2) She has recently finished cancer treatments.

(3) She is going through a really weird moment of her life right now, like Miley Cyrus.

• Order of what I notice first in a girl: Personality, hair, eyes, smile, bum, body, facial structure.

I've never truly understood why, but hair holds such a high level of significance to determine whether I'm attracted to a woman, It's my weakness... especially redheads... Therefore personally, I am not a fan of buzz or shaved headed women, as usually it reduces their femininity from my perspective. I have actually seen a few individuals who managed to pull it off elegantly, so it's certainly not impossible, just improbable. Then again, I don't personally like it on guys either...

A website to show you what you look like bald? What a profound and random request!

I have no site for you, but alas, I have Microsoft Paint! link

You look beautiful :*

Sorry if this is super creepy, I just found it hilarious, especially your red smiley face :D

• D'=

I put that lipstick on and you look urmayzing...

Why are you being so mean? :c

• oh ack! my lipstick looks horrid!

• I think it's bad. Unless you're a lesbian. Then again, even lesbians would look hotter with long hair. It's 'cool looking' but certainly not attractive. Hair is is like a picture frame, it has a big impact on the way your face looks.

• I think girls with cute short hair is fine, But a buzz cut is something a guy should have. Just an opinion

• Christy Mack looks pretty good with this mohawk kinda thing she got rockin' here. link link link Pink looks good. link link And I have no idea who this is but she looks damn good to me. link

• if a girl can rock it I would like a girl to have the side of her head cut really short on one sidelike Rihanna or Christy mack.completely shaved is a no no in my book

• short hair it's OK but buzz and shaved it's very gay ! I don't like it

• Keep your hair the way it is, it looks beautiful with your eyes.

• It brings miley cyrus to mind. Which is a big turn off.

*I know I can't spell her surname.

• Turn off.

• it really depends on the girl, and the shape of the head

• not too sure I would date a girl with really short hair, only because I am more attracted to long hair

• Not my thing.

• It typically looks awful but I suspect that if we all said no then you will go ahead and do it.

• I'm a fan of it on myself, but not on women.

• I do not like it.

• Honestly it's not for me.

• Gorgeous :)

• All depends on the girl

• I think you could

• Do you think I could pull it off?

• Depending on the girl I would think it looks horrible or edgy.

• Well, it is hard to say with 100% certainty how it would look, but you have a attractive face (which a girl needs to pull off short hair in general) and you seem to have a edgy look about you for sure. Also depends on how you dress, since a certain you clothing wise would reinforced the edginess. I say if you really want to try it then go for it.

• How do you think it would look on me?

• A girl I work with shaved her head for the "Locks of love" charity program.

And I still thought she looked Hot.

• I like..

• Edgy? Yeah probably. Hot? Not really. At least not to me.

• Short hair can look great on some girls. Never seen a girl bald before.

• I normally won't even look twice at a girl with short hair. I don't know why, but a woman's hair is the number one thing I am attracted to. It is what first grabs my attention, and gets me to notice the girl in the first place. Without long hair to grab my attention I don't really notice the girl.

• I love girls with short hair, but not a buzz cut or bald.

• Neo Nazi's. If you shave your head and or go completely bald, you're becoming a neo Nazi. I'm Jewish, btw

So, no, I wouldn't like it

• You said if someone shaves their head, they're a neo-nazi..

Your words, not mine...

and lots of pics I see of American soldiers and Marines.. they have shaved heads...

• The only thing crazy are morons that assume so much about a simple haircut...

• You make yourself appear like one, it makes you look like you're crazy

• Show Older
  • Just another failed attempt at defeating nature, imao

• I don't like them, I mean I love girls with short hair, but shaved or buzz cut is too short for me... I personally don't think many people (including guys) suit it. I had my head shaved and I hated it, in a way it really depends on the person... at the same time the chances of it working out I feel are very very low.

What Girls Said 18

• Not a fan of that look.

• it really all depends to me. I think some it looks good on, some it doesn't. When I was 16, I got mine buzzed off. I liked it, but I didn't because I looked a lot like my older brother lol. So yea, for the most part, I think it looks edgey. I love how it goes against the traditional standards of beauty set for women.

• Um no...but some girls lool good in it

• I personally don't think its nice on a girl but hey everyone is different. You do what your heart desires :)

• I picked onions for two reasons:

1. It was funny

2. Because it actually works on some women, but not most.

I say it works well on most models

• I don't like that look.

• I said edgy but I also think gorgeous because it's something a lot of women are scared to do. It puts yourself out there. Also, with a shaved head, the women may have cancer or is supporting someone with cancer so she's gorgeous!

• You have to have the face for it. Like Halle berry

Other wise you look lesbian

• I think it's edgy. It can look good on a girl, but that requires a really pretty face that is very beautiful on its own. I think it looks best on faces with a tight neck and chin (so a 90 degree angle between your chin and neck, nothing in between) and somewhat delicate features. A way to test it is to remove your make-up, put your hair in a tight ponytail, slick all your hair back and then put a towel or scarf over your head. If you still look good, then you can probably rock it.

• I think some girls look really nice with it. I would never do it unless I had cancer and was losing my hair because of chemo.I know it wouldn't look good on me. The shortest I've done was a pixie cut but I couldn't go any shorter.

I don't judge people by their hair. You never know why their hair is the way it is. They couldve had cancer. You never know.

• I don't like buzz cuts or bald heads on MEN, so I definitely don't like it on women. I think short hair is cute sometimes, but not THAT short.

• aha More power to the girls who can pull it off! I think it all depends on the womans face and structure. If she has a cute face she can pull of most hairstyles. Amber rose is a good example.

• Do you think I have the facial structure for it?

• Lesbian

• I like it but not everyone can pull it off.

• I don't like it

• I don't like it at all, I like to see girls with long beautiful hair

• I think it's hot when the chick has an angular, feminine face and somewhat edgy look. link link link

There's an app called BaldBooth that shows what you look like bald :)

• All the online ones you have to pay for :/ I think it would suit you though, you have really feminine, angular face :)

• I don't have an iPhone or an Android :(

• I shaved my head once actually it was a buzz cut didn't like the look .

• No it was one of those spur of the moment teenage things.

• Do you have pics of you both ways I could see?