Under boob tattoos? What do you think of them?

link

Like rihanna

Most Helpful Guy

• People love to create new levels of trashiness. The classy women have all died out.

• Lmaoooo

Bro it's 2014

Trashy is attuitude and girls that don't care if themselves

• If you say so

• It's pretty obvious whether I said so or not. You're a chick trying to defend yourself, so I get why you are trying to play it off. That's fine. Understandable.

What Guys Said 12

• If the boob and girl are hot, they are hot

• I'm in love with Rihanna, but that's one of the dumbest tattoos I've ever seen.

• When it comes to Rihanna as a person, I liked her when she first came out. Sweet and innocent (I know, gaaaaay!). I know she's trying to appeal to the masses now.

As for in general, I'm not against tattoos. I have tattoos myself. But it's not something that would really appeal to me. Props on creativity though.

• Do not want

• I mean sure I guess.

• I don't like tattoos on girls period. Also I didn't mention guys because I don't look at guys, I have no reason to.

• Their cool but I don't think id want to be with a woman with one, just my preference

• I've never really like any tattooes

• I don't see the point, and would not want my girl to get one.

• women need to leave their lovely boobies alone!

• No thanks.

What Girls Said 6

• In the end its your body and if a tattoo is meaningful who's to say anything about it.

I personally am not a fan of chest tattoos on men or women, a small one underneath can be kinda cute. Really it depends on what it is for me to find it attractive because like I said if there's meaning behind it I could still like it.

My ex got a grim reaper on his chest haha. I thought that was pretty dumb.

• I like them, but only if the girl has a small chest (otherwise it looks tacky).

• I think they're cool, but I wouldn't get one just because the thought of having a tattoo at all scares me because it's always there. The people that do have them though I think it looks awesome, kind of wish I was someone that would do it!

• I'd never get one, but I guess that's at least a spot you could cover for jobs and stuff...

• If you love tattoos then that is all that really matters make yourself happy.

• The link didn't work for me

popped up some advertisement

under boob tattoos are a great idea

• It's the rihanna tattoo she got :)

• I love tattoos, I just don't want my arms because of jobs