Why do girls who claim to be good girls go for guys who clearly aren't?

This one former Survivor contestant talks about how Christian she is, and then she ends up marrying some guy who has HUGE tattoos, and his ears have gauges in them... like, really?

Most Helpful Girl

• Attraction to their opposite, or perhaps it's a reflect of a broken relationship they are trying to reconcile unconsciously , like an Electra complex.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 14

• If she didn't marry him and said it's for religious reasons she would have likely been criticized for judging, when she does people think it's against the Christian religion...one can never please them. But in all seriousness, you are either trolling or know nothing about Christianity. Tattoos and piercings are cool... oh and I believe in God... please me what a bad girl I am... I find that really hot too : )

• Look, here is what I've noticed: People (men AND women) who claim they're "good" are usually the ones who are full of shit.

Btw what's wrong with huge tattoos and ears with gauges?

Do they indicate that they guy is an asshole? No. His behavior does.

• Have you ever heard of the old expression: "Opposites attract?" Being she is Christian, she probably let something go in herself, and on top of finding Jesus, she found a man who makes her hot...But who are we to judge? They are married, not living in sin, and apparently, God saw to it they became a "match made in heaven." "He who is without sin, cast the first stone."

• Bruno...

Where in the bible does it say..

Thou shalt not marry one who hast lots of tattoo's ?

• are you stupid? tattoos and gauges don't indicate if a person is bad or not, it's called personal style and taste. You can be an absolute sweetheart and be covered in tats, or you can dress in frilly pastel dresses and be a giant bitch. Judge on actions not looks.

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 2

• Opposites attract. I'm a big level headed older dude and I gravitate towards crazy little young women. They're the flame for my big dumb moth.

Ce est la vie, non? There's a reason we hunt deer in breeding season while they're pheromone addled brains aren't switched on to anything but the rut.

Humans do the same thing. We want what we want, and the devil take the hindmost.

• Wow I didn't know I was a bad person for my tattoos and piercings :-/