What does it mean when a guy touches the small of your back?

There's a guy who I think might be interested, but I'm not sure sometimes because I second-guess myself.

Before he has come up behind me and put his hand on the small of my back when asking me something. Initially I was kind of surprised. To me, that doesn't seem like something that guys "just do".

Would most guys just feel like they could just do that to any girl? I mean, I have to say, being that its an errogenous zone and all...I kind of liked it. =P

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• well, that might be some signals of liking and his erotic standards would be higher than other guys.

I don't think most of the girls would like it though.lol

Thnx

• Yeah,sometimes can't hide feelings.

lol

Thnx

• Haha you know I don't think I would like it from anyone else! At this point when he had done that I didn't dislike him, but I didn't really have an interest in him just because I hadn't really known him well. But he is kind and attractive so my reaction was like, "HUH? ....Ooohhhh....." =P

• I have to say that I definitely wouldn't do that to just anyone.

Is it something that guys "just do"? Ask yourself, do any other guys do that to you?

That sounds like a move towards getting closer to you, I'd say he likes you.

And yes it is an erogenous zone and if you liked it... to quote whichever movie said it, this might be the start of something beautiful.

GL