What do guys do when they hang out together?

just wondering I don't know why but just something I want to know random but yeah just what are some kid of things guys do at sleepovers or when they hang out together ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 47

• dress up and makeup experimentation of course! lol. no, good question. I am curious about this.

alot of guys at my school like to fight eachother...oo that's fun. haha

• jerk circles lol hahaha

idk talk about girls

watch movies

drink

play video games

• Lol that's so gross

• Three words: Video Games and Beer.

And thinking about girls.

• Video games and beer. isn't that 4 and then of course you add in "and thinking about girls" so thatd be a total of 8 words

• Secret stuff, just like we girls do.

• Nope. Not telling.

• I F***ING KNEW IT!

• Spill the blood of chickens and make love potions? Oh yeah totally:)

• According to my boy, there's a lot of Halo and beer involved. =P

• Lol take a shot for every game won on Modern Warfare 2. didn't get as drunk as fast as you guys most likely but it did the trick... lol

• NAIL ON THE HEAD lmao

• Lol take a shot every time you die in Mordern Warfare 2.... you won't even last a game.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

I'm going to use a few of my friends as IRL examples

Ron - heavy metal music buff, guitar player. Music is his life. In a band.

Tim - movie buff, film school student, mutual friend of Ron's, same music taste. Used to be very big into the bar/club scene before he got together with his girlfriend and was always trying to get laid.

Don - typical "toy" guy. Big into cars, computers, electronics, and other "neat gadgets" guys are typically into. Similar music and music tastes to Tim, but not a mutual friend. His friends are very important to him and despite the fact that he's married with a kid he still makes time for his friends.

Ron is somewhat of a homebody so when we hang out it's usually at his place or at his band's drummer's house where they practice. Usually we talk music and watch concert DVDs, jam on guitar together, watch the occasional movie, or play video games.

Tim is the exact opposite of Ron. He likes going out and about and hitting bars and clubs, and though he is fun to hang out with, his #1 goal when we go to those places is always to meet a girl/get her number. We also like to go to the movies with him and we usually make an event out of it, seeing the movie opening day following a nice dinner with like 3 or 4 of us and then maybe after the movie hitting a bar. The only time we ever go to his place is to watch a movie over there. When we talk its usually about movies or he tells me some BS obviously made up story about a girl he met and went home with one night. Fun to listen to but obvious BS. When Tim, Ron and I hang out together its usually at Ron's house where we play video games and watch movies/listen to music while drinking.

Now, with Don, we usually go random places and just hang out. We go to the movies or we go to random places like lakes, malls, parks, anywhere, and just hang out. We also do things like camping. Because he's into cars we often like to go on long drives.

• Awesome friendships...wish I had some that were like that

• we have satanic rituals and sacrifice virgins.

• first off we don't have "sleepovers" you would be punched immediately if you called it that.

Usually at the parties I go to video games are high on the list. You tube is good and eating is also a high priority.

Contrary to popular belief guys talk about stuff about girls about their "thoughts and Feelings"

Most of my friends are really into politics so that's usually talked about a lot

When dudes talk to each other it's a bit different then the way girls talk. For girls its for moral support usually "it'll be all right" sort of thing. For guys it's more of an advice thing or a "yeah man that's messed up"

• What do we do when we guys hang out together? That's easy. We compare penis size and the dude with the smallest weener has to give the rest a b-jay.

...oh, wait! You meant "straight" guys or "gay" guys? Oops!

• play video-games..and do whatever we want with out any girls...no bad stuff just stuff that's based around electronics

• Depends on which friends house we go to. Play Modern Warfare 2, smoke weed, the friend whose house we are staying at, talk about how hot his sister is and how bad we would want to have sex with her, and for those who have, tell him how good his sister was in bed. Then the fighting kinda happens. Drink beer to calm down and chill while watching some movies and depending on where we are in the room. Lets say there are 2 guys on one couch and 2 guys on another couch, those 4 guys are most likely sleeping in one anothers arm by the morning. For those who stayed awake before everyone passes out, we take picture of it and put it up on facebook. True story

• we do, everything elst that we don't do when we are with the ladies!

• guys = music, games, movies, eating and talking about girls

things that might go along with this is drinking, smoking, drugs and fighting eachother

• smoke weed, video games, talk about girls, sports, gamble, joke, see how much we can push it etc

• Depends on the age. If young its games, food, and talking about everything they do or don't know about girls.

If older then doing some common intrest, something dangerous, something mechanical, talk about sex, wives, hot girls they wish they could have had sex with, or tell dirty jokes ect..

Guys are simple, food, sex, jokes, games, danger..

And yes they will share everything about your body and the sex they have with other guys so they can compare notes.. Get used to it!

• Play video games most likely, or go out and do stuff like egg cars, ding dong ditch, eat and stuff, watch zombie movies, have bonfires. Nothing too drastic. some dudes talk about girls...but on a guys night greasy burgers, cheesy pizza and gory movies and games are the best.

• play video games, have drinking contests or just drinking=) smoking if the guys are up for it, playing ball outside and ripping on eachother, we talk about chicks and we might go out later or to a party;)

• booze and video games. And we are either trash talking each other about who's better, or bragging about which girls we've been hanging around with lately. Pretty standard stuff.

• for me gang is went for a drink or go for movie or BBQ, we will have a chat on the life and somethings tat happen around us :)

• well I go to party or even club with my boys just to have fun. Sometime we go the park to play ball or even golf depending on the situation. I mean we do a lot things.

• well typically when I hang out with my friends we:

smoke weed

(sometimes drink some alcohol)

listen to music

go on adventures outside

watch tv/movie

listen to more music

play some music

eat food

talk about women

goof off

video games

skateboarding

other random sh*t...

• Talk about: women, and mutual interests.

Play video games, watch tv, watch movies, (nerdier guys like myself) play DnD, GURPS, Shadowrun or other games like that, eat and then sleep, and if someone sleeps before someone else there's bound to be a prank pulled on them and then the revenge game in the morning when the person who had something done to them wakes up before the one/ones who pranked him.

• get p*ssed

smoke drugs

talk sh*t - it naturaly happens after drink and drugs

watch random sh*t on tv like.. south park.. or whatever

play video games

talk about girls

try get girls around

try to get into girls

insult eachother

• Loooool perfect........i was waiting for the last one....then you said it loool

• Sounds about right, lol

• Sleepovers?

If they are old enough to drive, they drink probably.

• get p*ssed as guitar hero get p*ssed again talk about chicks joke around pull out the fireworks petrol gunpowder what ever make people 5 blocks away go wtf was that pizza sports loud music and yeah that bout it

• Xbox's, beer, weed, bitching about our women and talking about women we shouldnt be talking about.

• Show More