What to do when a guy comes over??

Yesterday my "guy friend" came over and I had no idea what to do with him. I don't live in the city so its not like we could go and get ice cream or what not. Please help. I don't want to seem like a boring person to hang out with.. cause I'm not! haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• just lay in you bed and listen to music while you tak

watch a movie

play a board game?

go outside for a walk or go to the park

a lot of that sounds lame to me but ya never know haha if all else fails ask him what he wants to do. say you don't care and order him to pick something haha

• Um, so how do you feel about this "guy friend"?

You could stream movies on the internet (Netflix) or even YouTube videos.

Make dinner together like lasagna or a complex dessert. Have a takeout number handy incase it goes badly.

Take a walk if you don't live in the city.

Star gaze and talk about stuff like from your childhood or what you want in life.

• Best thing to do is to just be a friend and continue on with your life. Later down the road, when he wants a relationship, he might think of you. If it's meant to be, it will be.

• Thnx the senario between us is complicated. I like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me but he says that he doesn't want to be in a relathionship right now