Do British guys like American girls?

ya, I know, this question was asked already sorta but the other way around. I just wanted to know if British or english or whatever guys liked American girls. since it seems like everyone hates Americans an all. and do people from other countries like the way Americans talk?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• It depends. I'm american and I live in england. It just depends on the guy. I get made fun of a lot because of my accent but some people like it. Like this one guy loves it when I say what's up. In the end it's all down to your personality. After you've known someone for a little while they'll realize that not all americans like war and are fat. You just can't be that typical american girl though

• some people do. I've been to jamacia and both guys and girls liked th way I talked. I've never heard of brits being especially interested in american speech but. who knows. and I'm sure no one paricularly hates it either

• If you go to a different country and your accent is different, of course people are going to notice. But if you are in america, you talk like everyone else so you won't "stick out" as much. But just because you are american doesn't mean that guys won't like you. It is not just how you talk that attracts people.

• How can people disagree with that?

• Selected as most helpful

No, I'm Irish and have spent enough time in England to know that American women are viewed as brainless and mercenary and manipulative, interested only in men's money.and impossible to have an intelligent conversation with.

Sorry to sound harsh but you'll find that's the general opinion, even more there than here.plenty of us here think the same way about a lot of the women here!

• Well, not EVERYONE, but I think you'll find that's the generalopinion although most people you don't know of course are too polite to say anything like that straight out. But watch how they talk with each other in pubs if you get the chance and I think you will find I am right

Unfortunately that opinion is well founded, no? THAT's what is sad..

• O, ya

that's pretty sad, about how everyone thinks that way about american girls.

• No, why would they? The British girls are so much more engaging and not afraid to have opinions, not always trying to conform and please Big Daddy.US women could learn from watching them, actually.

• I would be more accepting of your answer if you gave at least a few reasons for your position. Have you lived in the US, or known many American women? I think the key issue here is what British guys THINK they know about American women and what exactly makes them think this way. Is it because of what's on TV, movies, or even celebrities? <--- please, I beg you all, don't judge us by our worst specimines.)

• Um ok

• You need to get to know them...believe me they are quite intelligent on the whole, except that many of them liked Bill Clinton...maybe they aren't all THAT intelligent

• Show Older
  • yea, its kinda nice to have an american girl. ofcourse it all depends on the person and his or her prefrence.