Why does a girl need a man a lot?

I think each girl needs a man, so he takes care of her and support her financially and make her happy and cuddle her and make her feel protected and also to be the love of her life forever and her everything...etc

That's my opinion and it only goes on a good housewife!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

technically we don't, we need to eat, drink and sleep everything else is optional.

But we do want them, as for why, I think that's obvious

• Your funny, see what I'm talking about, you never understand me, who told you that if my wife wanted to work after our kids becomes teens I won't allow her, since the 1st day of marriage I didn't forced to do anything and she can work anytime she wants, but she asked me what I like and I told her and she respected it and fulfilled my dreams but she did it because she loves to be a housewife too...so it's an agreement between me and her and not forcing...now do you understand?

• if I may ask, are women even allowed to work in your country?

' that's why there is sacrificing and understanding and not threating, "i want to do this, either you like it or not or it's a divorce"' yes of course but say she'd want to work after your kids are in their teens, you would leave her too, wouldn't you?

Wheres the sacrifice, compromise and understanding from you side?

u have really extreme views and no offense but you really prove some prejudice people have bout the middle east right

• Your funny, you only understand what you want and don't understand the things that you don't like, for me personally it boost my love for her, and when I say fee that means I want her to be free, but it doesn't means that I i will like everything she does and that's why there is sacrificing and understanding and not threating, "i want to do this, either you like it or not or it's a divorce", that ain't love and ain't a faithful girl! "just my opinion OK!"

• Show Older
  • A girl doesn't.

• A girl needs water, food, shelter, and air.

She "needs" a man to make a baby. And even then, there are sperm banks.

• This is my opinion. You asked a question on an opinion site. In fact, what I said is actually FACT, not even opinion.

• I'm reporting all your answers because I just won't get low to your place!

• It's a sad life you live if you NEED a man or woman in your life. I prefer having a man in my life, but I don't need one. How can you even contribute to a relationship properly if you can't even stand on your own two feet?

• "DarthHater" f***er! your f***ed and blocked, watch out from this clown who might place you in garbage, clowns aren't always nice and you better know it form the horror movies, so you and "ShootingStar5" go F*** EACH OTHER! and f*** off from me face, once and for all!

• Oh being blocked by a moron... wow I'm hurt.

• Must be because you can't argue with her logic and you hate to be proven wrong. Personally, I'd love to have a girl who would support me as well. So many girls are so greedy and expect to do nothing but get everything in return. Guys have needs too. Don't listen to this clown shootingstar! I wish there were more girls like you.

• Show Older
  • We all need someone, ya know contact to other human beings and all. But like the girl said, you have to be be good on your own, be happy with yourself first before you can truly be happy with someone else. At least that's my opinion.

Not my kind of girl if she would need to depend on me so much. Makes her sound pretty weak and pathetic if she can't handle life on her own. I like my girl to be strong and clever like me. lol

• Well it's your opinion!

• Man, you're so obsessed with housewives I bet it's scaring even the virgins that wait for marriage.

It's like you're the opposite of "desperate housewives".

• Why would a housewife becomes desperate, if they had real men!