Girls do you like being chased?

Do you like being chased? are you ever scared the guy won't think you are interested?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

i have never really "enjoyed" being chased persay, but some guys like a challenge. I never meant to be persued, I really wasn't interested in the last guy who chased me, he was attractive and all, but I was young and didn't want a boyfriend, I enjoyed being single. I even turned him down more than once for a date. I was only nice to him because I was at work every time he came to see me and I couldn't be mean or I'd get in trouble. I eventually agreed to go on a date with him so he'd leave me alone and because he was really persistant. then we ended up being dating exclusively for 2.5 years.

• 16d

For me, it's a yes and no. I think being chased is cute and its nice to see a guy actually taking action rather than waiting for the girl to initiate. Getting chased also gives me a chance to dress prettier to impress him. But, I don't like it when I make it clear to a guy that I am not interested in him, but he keeps chasing after me. It gets weird, annoying, and eventually creepy - basically, the guy gets the "creeper" or "stalker" reputation. But honestly, most girls after a few days of chasing will make it clear if they like you or not! (Tip: just know when to stop!!)

• i like being chased. I like to see if the guy will actually take his time to come after me.

and no I don't think he won't think I'm interested because ill give tiny hints that I want them to keep doing it :P

• I think that traditional, boy asks girl, still is a majority favourtive with both sexes. Boys like to pursue and girls like being pursued (in the main not all).

Men are hunters and that goes back to cave man days, we may have envolved but our basic instints still lie within us. We have just got either better at controlling them or very very confused, hence why I think there are so many issues with dating and so many questions on a site like this.

Just my two penneth.

• I like being "chased" if it's by a guy that I at least might be possibly interested in.

otherwise it's just annoying.

well actually even if it's by an alright guy and he does it too much likes seems to stalk me then that's annoying too.

• i like being chased but not after I make it clear I'm not interested and sometimes I do get scared a guy isn't interested

• yeahh I like to be chased, makes me feel wanted and special lol. I've chased my fair share of guys.and I'm not doing it nemore:( which also makes me worry.

• i know from experience that we get scared that the guy thinks we don't like him. I was so afraid that my present boy friend didn't know that I liked him I was worried that he thought I didn't like him cause he is a little bulky an he thought I only like scrawny dudes (I know I did like worrying about it but it puts a different perspective on things for us )

• Yeah because it makes us feel wanted.

• from a girls point of view. that boost a girls confidence up major time.

• i agree with what liltabbixxo said:I like to be chased! I don't really ever think that the guy won't think I am interested. I think that I do a pretty good job making sure he knows it without giving too much away( if that makes any sense). Although lately I think I am the one doing the chasing haha.

• I like to be chased! I don't really ever think that the guy won't think I am interested. I think that I do a pretty good job making sure he knows it without giving too much away( if that makes any sense). Although lately I think I am the one doing the chasing haha.

• Personally I don't chase after people I let them come to me. I mean I'll "come to their rescue" but I prefer guys to chase after me. Unless they already confront me about the matter and have told them that I'm not intrested, but if I give the signs, let the race begin lol

• I love it when a guy chases me. it defintely shows he's interested and if he's hot and I like him, it's a really good thing. I wouldn't be scared because I would know when to turn around and say, you want me? let's do it!

• I love being chased by guys, it really makes a girl feel special.

• yes, and yes. I don't get it but It's totally a definite yes.

• I do not enjoy being chased unless I am already in love with the guy. I hate it when a guy really likes me a lot and I don't like them at all. I just don't know how to deal with situations like that.

• In the beginning I love the thrill of being chased. I love it when a guy steps up and does what he needs to, to be able to spend time with me. However, at a certain point it can cross over into possessive/clingy territory. So in my opinion it really depends on where you two are in the dating process.

• yes I do, shame most blokes don't do it anymore!

• The reason most men don't chase women, its called sexual harassment! men have better things to do that to defend their actions because a woman who plays "hard to get" can't figure out a man's intentions

• I won't constantly bug her.. that has completely back fired in the past (live and learn) I also don't like ending things badly with people so. I'll continue to say hi from time to time. I understand people like attention... unfortunately they always come looking for it when they feel alone. I am guilty of that.

• We were hanging out since august.. only once or rarely twice a week. I notice she was becoming distant... possibly losing interest. Unlike past relationships this time I began to see those red flags so I told her I was going to take a step back. We talked she said she "likes" me and we make each other laugh, but she needed to be alone. I made it clear that I had started to have feelings for her, but I told her I understood. I plan on doing exactly what you suggest.

• Show Older
  • Uhm.I would think the guy was pyscho if he chased me. I hate clingy guys who won't leave me alone. However, the sencond part is a yes.

• Girls like to be liked.

Most would know where to draw the line between flirty and rude though.

I definitely like being chased, but I always keep the guy's feelings in mind so I'll also sometimes initiate stuff. Ideally the guy would do about 60 - 40 of the chase. It's not fair for one side to do everything.

• Show More
  • HI GIRLS... I'm a guy but whoa... your answers gives us confidence after all =) , the truth is, we really love chasing girls (we really love to give them compliments, make them special and say sweet words towards them) especially to a girl we really most admire such as crush. But however, the problem is that, we guys are sometimes afraid that we might get the girl annoyed if we chase her, especially thinking if she's not interested (maybe this is the answer why there are guys who never really chase at all.) So girls, if you knew someone who has a crush on you, show him a little indication that you are interested and also, please do not feel disturb when guys stay silent because it might indicate that he's only shy and not what in your so-called "not interested.." =)

• From my experience, chasing a girl who wants to play games with you can be tricky. Chase too much and you risk being placed into this weird "obsessive/needy" category -- too many women over-think it and start to wonder why you're chasing them and not the other way around, then they wonder what's wrong with you or why you're rushing it, then they ignore you ...and if you try and contact them while they are giving you the silent treatment, you're all of a sudden considered a psycho. Ha... it's kind of silly but I guess it's the nature of the game.

It's like a rubber band, you pull back a little and they will chase you (if attracted to you); you chase them and they might start to pull back a little (depending on level of attraction)... but chase them too much and some get all freaked out. Just depends on the person though.

• everything in moderation, if the girl wants to be chased, she'll show she wants to, and I'll show I want to chase her as well, but, like I said everything in moderation... basically there's a line between being chased and being stalked, ya know?

• Personally I don't like the idea of chasing girls. When they play hard to get it makes them come across as immature, and plus the LAST thing I need is a girl who plays mind games, and things like that to me mean mind games.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I don't hide anything from the girl that pertains to her and I don't drop hints or signs. I'm very up front about what I need and want and what I'm thinking, and if the girl can't show me the respect of being that way back to me, well then she can go take a long walk off a short pier for all I care.

• if I wanted to play chase, I'll buy a DOG!