Why are pretty girls always single?

It seems like the prettiest girls always have the most relationship problems? Why is this? Any thoughts?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• Because only a**holes ask them out.

• No idea why. I just happen to know it's true. :/

• even girls who aren't pretty have a hard time...an guys for tht matter too...wether tha guy is hot or not...i think any girl who thinks to much of themselves as you may seem to...idk tho you won't show yourself...i think guys tht are ready to have a girlfriend our life partner don't want drama an most girls who believe they are model pretty are exactly tht...an won't cook or clean or do all tha freaky things a not so pretty girl will do...hahahahahahahahahahaa...good luck tho...

• No. The exact opposite

• I've notice that too! Maybe they attract the wrong guys? Or maybe its there personality?

• most of them are hard to please Or they have too many expectations Or they could just be too picky.

• that's not true. I know plenty of attractive girls who are taken.

• Selected as most helpful

maybe because the guys that are interested in them are really shallow and are going for looks. The guys that care more about personalities and are better "boyfriend material" probably avoid the really "high profile" girls because they assume that they are shallow and hard to keep

• thanks for the BA, QA :D

• I know this is old, but for me I always assume a pretty girl is always taken, and perhaps for other many other guys they think the same way and thus no one dares ask her out.

• Because guys find them scary for some reason

• guys just want them for sex majority of the time I guess

• Pretty girls have higher standards. The higher your standards, the smaller pool of people you have to date.

• I hate to say it, but I'm one of those guys who sees her and thinks "she is WAY to pretty to be single".

• Probably because they go after the "pretty" guys who treat them like crap.

• They usually want attractive guys, but the attractive guys don't want a relationship because they know they can have sex with more than one woman.

• I thought they were always taken

• Douche dating.

They don't date guys without confidence.

They avoid nice guys.

They cause intimidation.

Who knows. I envy that they can get anything at all.

• Seems to me like all the pretty girls are already taken.

• Because they think they deserve the hottest guy ever, the richest guy, the guy with the biggest d***, or whatever the case may be. This on the other hands makes her nothing but an object to guy, and therefor will give her a very unsuccessful dating life.

• Because they aren't as pretty as they think they are?

• um. . . they're not! They may have relationship problems, but being single is rarely one of them.