What is more important to you in a woman - good looks or intelligence?

Guys are always after me and I know they just like me because of my looks...when I get to know some of them they will tell mi that I'm different, I'm very smart and I'm really mature for my age.

I will like to know from a real man points of view!

and be honest...

do you care about GOOD LOOKS, or INTELLIGENCE?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• no offence but you look like a slut, no wonder why you have all theses problems

• Selected as most helpful

mm well good looks IS immediately noticed and appreciated... like you can't help but notice a hot girl in the room before any other girl, so your interest will zoom on to her first. But once she has my attention, I start to be interested in her intelligence and will observe how she handles herself, and what she says and how she looks at and notices others in the room. However, Intelligence to me it is good common sense and knowing the basic of how life works and getting along with people. I'm not really interested in how much they know about the various career fields they seem to have the most talent for. Rather I notice how easy they smile and their sense of humor and if they seem to be open to other people's feelings and if they have mutual respect to those that aren't as attractive as they are and by what they say make other people feel important. So yesss good looks are important, and you definitely have body beauty, but so are having some of those intelligence things I mentioned. My guess is that you have all of those too. That was a very good question. I would say your friends are totally right. But you know, some people aren't as fortunate as others as far as body beauty, but often their "intelligence" more than makes up for that.

• Very well :))

• by the way you dress everybody is gonna look at you

• It's not a matter of choosing one or the other, we want both! I can't imagine being with someone that is gorgeous but is intellectually incapable of keeping my interest; nor could I be with an intelligent woman with whom I have not physical attraction for. Most guys I think go for the whole package. We don't have to choose really anyway, it isn't like all the gorgeous women are dumb or that all the smart women are not attractive. But are there guys that go for dumb hot girls? Definitely. Are there guys who go for smart not-so-attractive girls? Definitely.

• intelligence by far (but that doesn't mean she's allowed to be ugly). looks are also important.

• I don't have a problem with what you said, I just have a problem with how you said it. "Allowed" sounds pretty controlling.

• Intelligence.

Being attractive only attracts me to them when we are first meeting, after that I don't care.

I like successful, smart, independent woman.

• Good looks. First of all your question just says 'woman,' so that means both girls I just wanna hook up with and girls I wanna date. For the first intelligence isn't even a factor, and for for the latter I really don't care how smart a girl is. I'm attracted to personality more than anything else, I've never heard a girl say something smart and become interested in her as a result. Now if she says something that makes intrigued about her as a person or something that just resonates with me, that's something else. Basically if I had to choose between two girls with the same personality, and one was a 10 and the other a nobel prize winner... I'd take the 10.

• Intelligence but she has to at least be attractive to me, doesn't have to be a grand slam.

• Personally I care about a good personality and intelligence. I mean you can't completely not care about how you look. But I am a lot more inclined to date someone because they are smart and kind before I glance at the woman that only has a nice body. Not to mention when there's someone I like I FIND something I find really attractive about them and end up finding them the best thing on this earth. Which... Is how I think it should be.

• Both are important.

On the one hand I can't be attracted to a girl who is ugly, but I can't be attracted to a girl who is a complete dunce either, not matter how good she looks.