You're cute, pretty, hot, sexy?

What does it mean when guys says you're cute/pretty/hot/sexy? What do each of them mean when a guy says it

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Here's my take on this. Mind you that my opinion on this may not be so agreeable to others.

Cute: you look younger than your age with a touch of "innocence"

Pretty: polite way of saying you are beautiful.

Hot: rate as a 9 or 10 in looks. Can also mean you look ready for sex right here and now depending on what you are wearing. Excellent body and no flaws. Nobody would reject sex with you.

Sexy: You look great, ready for sex but not slutty or street whore. Classy yet sultry. Desirable.

That is how I look at it. I tell young girls they are cute. Older women they are pretty/beautiful. Model type women I designate as hot, in addition to sexy. Hot women in in evening gowns or swimsuits are sexy. Escorts don't count(^_^).

• Good clarification archer86! I hear sexy, beautiful and gorgeous a lot...

• Many guys your age don't make a distinction between cute or pretty so both mean you're attractive! :-) Hot would mean you're very beautiful and also could have to do with how you're dressed at any particular time. Like. "You're dressed so hot! " To call you sexy would mean you're attractive plus you have curves in the right places and that you're dressed in such a way that your clothes shows them to their advantage, either by their tightness or lack of them. Lol!

• It means he thinks your attractive