Why won't girls look at me?!

I walked past this table full of girls and looked at them, but not a single one looked at me. But then I see a group of guys walk past them and like one or two of these girls actually turn and look at them. Now these guys might have had some height and muscle on me, but that is about it...

I get looks everyday, but sometimes some girls just seem so stuck up. I think it might have something to do them wanting tall and muscular guys? Do you think that could have something to do with it considering I'm only 5'7 and not very built?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Girls not looking/turning around to look at you doesn't mean you're not attractive, so don't worry. It's just that you're only going to take the time to notice somebody who is unusually good looking, going only from their looks, knowing nothing of their personality. It's no biggie.

• Lol basically. Like entire face covered in like pustulating zits. not exactly attractive :P

• What do you mean by "crusted"? Do you mean like puss filled acne? No it's not like that :P

• Fer shurr, it depends what you're into, but you gotta appreciate a well built man. Even if all you are going to do is look at him. But yeah, I'll admit I like having a guy be taller than me, because I'm a bit tall for a girl. Height, muscles, and another thing I have found to be important is complexion. As long as your face isn't like...crusted...you're fine :P

• Show Older
  • Some girls are just stuck up, that's all.There's nothing wrong with you, those kind of girls think that people should kiss the groung they walk on. You can probably do much better than them, don't even trip about it.There's guys like that, its just a personality thing, and 99% of the time, people like that end up dying alon. lol sounds harsh, but its true. people like thatarent capeable to love because thewy feel no ones worthy of doing the jobb.

• Does this happen often? It could also have been a coincidence, that the conversation they were having was very engaging at that exact moment.