What type of bodies do women prefer?

I have been working out for about six months now mainly focusing on muscle mass more than muscle tone. My question is what type of bodies do women prefer?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Muscle mass (bulky looking)
  • Vote B Muscle tone (able to see definition)
  • Vote C Don't Care / Doesn't matter

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 36

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

I'm not really all that fussed asI can't date a guy who looks great but who has zero personality. I don't really like skinny guys, I like them to be cuddly, be it a little muscle or a little fat. I'm not hugely turned on my muscle, but a little definition so long as they are not skinny is ok.

• My boy toy. lol is super ripped but he is also on the smaller side. I personally just love a guy who can pick me up because I am only 5'2" and its just a turn on for me to have a guy who can do that. You have to do something that works for you. I am not sallow hah but just having a fit body is a turn on for me.

• omg what is with boys always trying to impress girls with their body. my ad vice is to not worry about how you look and start focusing on the girl and her feelings on things not you guys talking about your six packs. and I am not saying to stop working out but just stop doing it for girs attention becazuse most girls don't care about that they care about you and what you say to make them laugh

• I like skinny guys.

• I don't care if he has a six pack or not. I care about what he has inside like a heart and soul, someone who cares and has morals and is honest.

• Muscle tone (able to see definition)

• Skinny or muscular, but not a body-builder type. Viens are just gross, don't go that far. I'm an arm girl, but everyone is different, so don't stress to much. You're probably better looking than you think.

• some muscle tone, but definatley NOT a guy that is skinnier than her, in my opinion.

• i like nice guys ... looks don't matter ... & you should find some1 who loves you not your body

• Good to know. Here I was starting to think women were getting shallower.

• anorexia-esque is a TURN OFF. too much muscle is overbearing. you have to have enough muscle that it compliments you, but it's not too much. if you look healthy, with a toned body, that's what we like best.

• Not too skinny, not too much muscle like LL or 50 Cent, not too short like shorter than me, and I am 5'2, and not too tall. Just a medium, average guy I guess.

• I'm a face person first, but if you have a toned body, that's alright. It's mostly about WHO you are in my opinion.

• Personally I like a guy who has muscle mass and chunk

It sounds weird

what can I say

I like em thick.

• As long as there is no beer gut, I'm fine with any type of body. Beer gut = unhealthy fat around the inner organs, higher health risk = not attractive

• To me, it's really unattractive when a guy has a lot of muscles! I think that's just over exaggeration of a person's looks, and neither way is good.

I like average looking guys (talking about their body type). Or perhaps even a bit skinnier or chubbier, but certainly not bulky.

It's just that, people who work too hard on themselves have hidden agenda, and besides, the bulky look just isn't hot at all.

• i like the kind that is fit but doesn't have much muscles. but sometimes I like it when a guy is just a little bit chubby, a few pounds extra. its adorable and I love pinching him and hugging him. but I don't like fat bodies.

• a toned, fit body is, in my opinion, delicious.

• i don't like a guy who's too ripped, personally. and I know I'm not alone on that.

it's not cuddly.

• like on famous people I want to see them with nice bodies, but in real life I like myself a guy wit a little pudge, I think its cute

• I like definition because that is so distinctly manly but not too much. No bulky waterpuff muscles and not so cut that the guy could be a muscle mannequin for lab class, lol.

• it doest really matter for me.my man has nice shoulders but a little belly and I love it

• Show More
  • The best bet is to stay in between so you can get the girls who like muscle guys, and the guys who don't care. So, be toned.

• Most women I've talked to don't like the bodybuilder or power-lifter looks. The best example I can give of what I've found most women prefer is how Brad Pitt looked in Troy.

• I know that a lot of girls say that they don't care about what a guy looks like all that much, but I have some big muscles all over my body, and women seem to love to touch me and look at me and are always hitting on me and all over me! So, I'm not quite sure that they really don't care about muscles! However, I know that everyone has their own opinion of what they are attracted to! :)

• Yeah dude - I think you're exactly right! I think if women had a choice, they'd go for whatever is the biggest & best! (lol) I think most girls like the "Alpha Male" whether they want to admit it or not. Also, I think, according to science, that it's in women's nature to mate with the strongest of their species. Makes sense to me!