Is having a big forehead bad?

I have a big forehead where it takes 4 fingers to cover it, is that bad?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

No! Don't even worry about it

• dont worry about it, tis fine

• Don't worry about it, it's fine

• Lol pretty much everyone takes four fingers to cover their forehead.

• I don't think so.

• haha everyone takes 4 fingers to cover their forehead! or almost everyone anyway...i do.

• Lol. I'm pretty sure everyone checked to see how many fingers cover their forehead just now...I did.:D Mine's like four fingers too...but I guess it depends on the size of your fingers. You'll be okay-it's not a bad thing even if it is big.:p

• Mine is about four fingers as well.. and I really don't consider mine to be large (depends on finger size I guess).

Your fine, don't worry about it.

• Yours is normal. When you get to more than four fingers, and. Have 5 heads and stuff, then that's big. Not that it's bad either, but I guess I has to do with how it fits the rest of your face.

• I was going to say your forehead isn't that big, but my forehead only takes up 3 of my fingers, and I don't know how big your fingers are. Anyway, no having a big forehead isn't bad at all. It's just a fun characteristic.

• Mines the same but my forehead is so not big. If it bothers you a lot maybe get bangs to cover it up? I don't know it doesn't seem to be that big.

• That's not a big forehead, mine takes 4 fingers to cover as well and I don't think my forehead is large..

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!