I don't know if she's interested in me or not

I don't know if people often look at me andwhy but I get the feeling they do. For example, I was on the bus today and I was on my phonebut out of the corner of my eye, I think I saw the girl beside me looking at me, or past me but wen I look up sheslooking away...

Anywho, in chem, there's a girl whoi rarely talk to. I think she may be looking at me Because often, I see her looking in my direction. Today, I was hangin with my friends at lunch and I see her across the street and I don't know if it was me but I saw her turnn around and look at our group. Another time, I saw her after school. I was with people that I'm sure she never talks to or have even met. She comes up to us and asks if we want a year book photo (shes a photographer)... another time, I was leaving chem class and she was right behind me and she suddenly says: woah, I never knew you were so tall... and I just kinda said oh.. and I continued walking

Anyways, I dunno

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• People naturally look at other people all the time. I think the tall comment was her way of starting a conversation. If you want to get to know her, you have to just that! Go up and talk to her. Find something non intrusive and mundane to talk about at first and see if you can have a nice conversation. Then see if she would be FB friend and take it from there. Girls love it when a guy is direct with them and does not play this "does she like me? what should I do?" game. Just collect the courage to go and chit chat with her :-). Hope this helps!

• hmm we've been fb friends for about 2 years

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!