Curvy girls vs. fat girls vs. average girls vs. thin girls Do guys really care?

i have heard guys say "she is tooo skinny for me, I want a girl with some ass"

there is a song on the radio "all I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe" too

i read somewhere that ass implants are the new thing now. And women are trying so hard to make their ass look big and round with tight clothes. I saw butt pads at the beauty supply store, wtf?!? women are buying that sh*t now because they want a guy to think they are sexy like Kim Kardashian, or Beyonce

do guys really want their girlfriend to look like Kim Kardashian or Beyonce or (insert sexy celebrity of your choice)?

i am 5'3 and 125 lbs and the only people that call me skinny are people who are significantly larger than me. Recently I had a guy tell me that he has never been with a skinny girl before and the he was shocked that I showed interest in him. He told me that he had always been shy and that fat girls were the only girls that would talk to him. He said that he was so use to big girls that he would never even give a smaller girl a shot.

i have never heard a guy of his size call me skinny before. (he is pretty average, not fat at all but not muscular, although he said he use to be way heavier and had lost a whole bunch of weight)

do guys really believe that the size of a girl defines her? Her boobs, her butt? Do guys really care? Was that guy just so insecure?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 59

• Dont forget light skinned vs. Dark skined

• Nice to know :)

• i'll take a dark skin queen any day

• Sigh. Models like Alek Wek should be advertised more. And truthfully, I don't see tomany real dark skinned females advertised.

• Show Older
  • Is 5'3 and 125 skinny? I'm 5'4 and 120 and I feel huge. :/

I don't know. I have a big butt and a significantly smaller waist and I don't think it looks that great. It's kind of expected that if you have a big butt that you have big boobs as well, but that isn't true in all cases.

• u sounds great :)

• weird your not girl I'm after is a bit taller then you but I'd think she's around 150-160lbs. but I don't think she's fat just has wide ass/hips skinny arms but thick thighs ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby baby!

• Well, I'm 5'5 and 116 lbs with a good figure, but guys like me for the wrong reasons. it shouldn't matter her weight or size, I use to be fat and no guy talked to me now they text me like crazy.

he was most likely insecure but if you only weigh 125 your skinny.

• Every guy likes something different.for every girl doing squats, making appointments to get ass shots, there is a girl doing hours on the elliptical and starving trying to be Kate Moss. Every guy is going to have a different view of ideal beauty. Girls need to stop stressing themselves over guys opinions. Even 300lb women can get f***ed and married

• I think he might have been insecure because only big women would hit him up..to some guys it matters and to others it doesn't..just depends on the person

• I concur with this answer here

• Selected as most helpful

No need to worry.

Guys opinions regarding their interest in womens shape and size is huge.

As much as guys have opinions regarding women, so is the spectrum for women opinions regarding mens looks, it's a huge one as well.

I always say it like this, if a guy or a girl has SERIOUS emotions for you as well as being serious in general, he or she would care less if he or she is under/overweight, or the size of any given body part(s).

There is a reason why we are so many people walking on this earth, and it is not because of a vast majority of people looking like Kim Kardashian or Calvin Klein.

The opinions you see here from guys are not representing guys opinion at large, let alone doesn't girls opinions about this subject.

There are guys who like skinny, average and overweight women, it's the same for women.

How many guys/girl like each category, globally speaking? Nobody knows. It's irrelevant.

Have this thought in the back of your head: There are always guys out there who have interest in pretty much every possible size and shape.

That's about it! :)

• It varies with each guy; myself - I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate skinny girls but I don't like them in terms of attractiveness. Some men do prefer larger boobs and butts, it varies with each man, myself - all I can asked for in a girl is someone who treats me well and has weight. Because I'll be honest - if given the option to tap a skinny girl or a bicycle, I would choose the bicycle; hope this helps.

• Never implants for me. Never ever ever.

I've dated skinny girls, big girls and everything in between. Personally I prefer big girls and yes, it does matter.

Think about it. You're probably attracted to certain types of men and others turn you off. So their physical traits matter to you too. Would you be interested in dating someone you aren't physically attracted to?

People aren't just their body though. They aren't just their personality either. Both combined is what makes someone who they are. Disregarding either means you're disregarding who that person is.

• I am all for girls getting bigger butts and butt implants. Personally I'd rather she get implant in her ass than her boobs. I like a girl with a thick booty, and I don't think it defines her, it's just a nice icing on the cake, the cake is what is ultimately interesting.

• I personally prefer a BBW myself.

• I like fat girls/dudes the fatter the better and curvy is good to! fat people also like to have more fun too. by the way I'm bi. skinny is no go too bony, ugly and terrible sex.

• I prefer an average girl, it can differentiate to a little skinny to a little fat (About this big max link )

I'd say perfect's about where Emma Watson is, maybe a little bit bigger.

I wouldn't call you skinny, I'd say healthy, maybe a few extra pounds but healthy. I only dislike fat women because 1: they're unhealthy, and 2: they're repulsing. I'd want a girl who can control herself, especially concerning food.

• Correction, you weigh the perfect amount for your height.

• CURVY

NO IMPLANTS

• Sorry - looking back on all my GFs these were the ones that motivated me to be a better man, get off my butt and be The Guy for them, etiquette et al. Physically most stimulating as well, of course

• curvy only?

• Well fit girl.

A girl who takes care of her body and her health.

• True

• Just look at European girls. 100-130 pounds or so. and anyone who is having problems can change it because it takes 21 days to make a habit or break a habit.

• Of course she has to have meat, as long as I know she ain't fat but not an anorexic.

So I guess average

• Show Older
  • I like 'em thin.

"All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe" - I believe that was either a Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin original.

On a side note, apparently in 1912, the ideal woman was 5'7" an 171 pounds:

link

• For me the kind of body doesn't make much difference but given the choice I'd rather have a curvy woman. I like to see some definition and flesh (preferrably toned) on my girl :) Kim = YES - But that's me

My younger brother who is exactly one year and 6 days younger to me can't do with any flesh on his woman, he wants her to be skinny the way you describe yourself. I've seen him make his girls lose so much weight that they tend to look anorexic.

I like skinny girls too but I wouldn't want her to be my girl, to look at is fine. I don't like most ramp models :(

But please don't let personal choices or judge from comments and answers here. There are tons of guys out there who like skinny girls :)

You have a great 2013 :)

• Petite and proportionate is good :) - I'd take an average girl against a thin girl (I think thin girls look good too - just a question of personal choice)

• lol I'm not even that skinny, just petite and proportionate

• Meh I would probably give the same answer that that guy given about his never being with a skinny girl, because I've always just tried for girls in my league, I figured girls that were like model skinny or at least the American average would never go for me, unless I like had a job and a car and my only place, and if I was lucky, I'm kinda large (like 250, but I started casually working out last year) and I have never had a girlfriend that was under 180 pounds, that kind of created this BBW obsession thing I have now, I can't find average girls sexy anymore (on looks alone, at least)

• I like chubby girls

• size or shape or something like that does NOT define the girl, then again, me and all my friends would like a curvy girl better, doesn't mean we won't date the skinny ones, but f we it was possible to choose how does would your loved one would look, we'd choose curvy, in fact, I have no problem with skinny girls, but if they are REALLY skinny, like too much bone and too litle of something else, I confess is a turn off for me, IMO most people are average, or a little on the curvy or skinny side, but only a little, in all honesty I would rather a girl that s 15 pounds heavier than her ideal weight instead of a girl who is 8 pounds below her ideal, on the other hand EVERY girl I know from 12 to 50 years old, regardless of their body always want to be skinnier, and while many guys may say "no fatties for me", all guys I know have swallowed their own words when they find a sexy curvy girl even if she is a little (or more than just a little) in the chubby side, so I honestly think the idea of "skinny is better" is a misconception or something the media wants both boys and girls to believe, and they may be "conviced" of it, but our instincts and basically the way we are prewired tell us otherwise

• Compatibility.

• I know what you mean, honestly, guys really don't care about a girl looking outlandishly beautiful. As long as she's cute (Which isn't asking much), tall/skinny/curvy/fat/etc, they'll get a chance to showcase themselves. I'll be honest in that fat women have it rough, though.

• but you won't know if you are compatible unless you get to know a girl first. So how would you decide if you would like to ask the girl out so that you can see if you two are compatible?

• To each their own. If a guy is into you, he's into you. If he's not, he's not. No one person will have fit the preference for every person. Be more concerned about the conversations you have. Everything will fall into place.

Funny story: I once asked a white friend why white guys love girls with small butts. He looked me dead in the eyes and told me that I was stereotyping and not all white guys like a skinny butt.

Back to the original comment of mine: to each their own.

• As long as she's not hiding a penis down there I am cool with whatever (and well other things apply like mental health and overall health ect...)

• "Do guys really want their girlfriend to look like Kim Kardashian or Beyonce or (insert sexy celebrity of your choice)?" That's more of a fantasy than a preference.

"Do guys really believe that the size of a girl defines her?" Defining a girl based on her size sounds incredibly stupid. A person can't be "defined" by their outward appearance.

Bottom line: Most guys are physically attracted to sexy women with great bodies. Most also don't really go only for those girls and them alone, ignoring the others. Unless they're delusional.

• i personally like medium girls...some curves. too skinny or too fat is a turnoff

• There are many differences preferences out there. The ideal barbie supermodel isn't realistic in my view (although I find it very attractive) but I like a girl that isn't focused on her looks and isn't focused on being as small or as big as she can. Yes smaller is better but I also love curves (you know not a 100 pounds but not 300 or something). Someone who has natural curves and doesn't buy into all these stupid products to win people over. Someone who is confident with their body. But what we guys like varies.

• I like a girl with a great face and not too fat and not too skinny

• Show More