Was the guy looking at me this way to make me feel uncomfortable?

A guy in one of my lab classes saw me and kept glancing at me one day on and off when I wasn't looking. He was 3 meters away in sight of me. My body was facing him, but my head was turned to the side as I occupied with something. When I turned my head back a couple seconds later, I realized that the guy was standing in the same position facing me, leaning against a table with his arms crossed. But, this time he was staring at me with slightly raised eyebrows, fixed non-blinking eyes, and a tiny smirk, with a calm cool look on his face.

I don't think I am gorgeous or anything, so why was the guy looking at me?

Add. detail: The guy looked like a "popular guy", or like someone who might be a college quarterback.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• He probably was admiring you. Just because you don't think you're attractive doesn't mean others won't,

• Wow, you took this real seriously. He could be playing you or checking you out-- either way, ask him. Or wait till he asks you out or something. That's how you'll know.

• Selected as most helpful

Was simply admiring the goods. Don't take offense, take it as a compliment and chill.

You girls really need to calm down. I got knew for you. We're men and we have a penis. We going to look at you and have dirty thoughts or at the very least think to ourselves that you are attractive. It's natural. You do the same to us men and you don't see us complaining and getting offended. We take it as a compliment when a girl drools over us.

Obviously there is a line to be crossed where things do become inappropriate, obviously the environment helps dictate this, but in most cases, when women are being offended by things such as this, there is no rise for concern. It's not like he was making sexual comments and grabbing your ass.

• Wll you are the minority. I know many women who have their fair share of dirty thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying men or women are drooling at every person they walk by. It's occasional. But I think just about every adult human has at least a handful of times looked at an attractive person and either reflected upon that fact or went one step further in saying to themselves "I would love to have sex with that person". Not that we'll act on it, but we fantasize.

• Let me rephrase: I (the girl) look at men appropriately. For example, regular people look at other people everyday of their lives--this is how I look--No sick thoughts, no "drooling", no "oh your so hot"-- get it! I am a quiet and serious person. You men, in opposite, look at women inappropriately. I shrug and shiver by the thoughts of you men.

• You've never looked at a man and thought he was attractive? You've never once had sexual thoughts run through your head? You are either 5yrs old, or lying, or completely asexual.

• Show Older
  • that would be the, "i'm gonna fuuuuck you" smirk

,

if you become slightly uncomfortable, that might boost his confidence.

• let me rephrase

if you become slightly 'afraid', that might boost his confidence.

do you ever watch discovery channel ?

like a lion softly bites the neck of the lioness before smirking in.

In his fantasy, he's smirking in, and you being a little afraid, is very reassuring to him.

A little Afraid we like, its exiting.

its not like 'uncomfortable' as in: get away from me!.

i'm guessing you expressed an 'uncomfortable' that said, move in hard please...

can't hide body language...

• what does that mean?

• maybe he was just trying to look at datass

• Exactly kholland65, he was just checking you out from a distance and he meant no harm.