Why does he keep making eye contact with me?

Okay so I have this guy friend and well...I think I am starting to like him. Recently, I have noticed that he tries to hold eye contact with me. We make eye contact a lot more then what I normally do with people, but I am not sure if this is intentional on his part.

Could this mean that maybe he is developing feelings for me too?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Good question. I have the same situation. This guy (I suspect he is shy) always makes eye contact when we pass each other, even when he says Hi holds eyes on me a bit longer but he never approaches me. I'm not sure what he is thinking and I always end up think "Ehh, he must like just how nice I look" and nothing more.

• Selected as most helpful

yeah it does.

guys that are shy about asking a girl out or letting them know how they feel will usually make eye contact and hope that you know what it means but of course you don't know what's going through their head.

just talk to him and tell him not to freak out but you might be developing some feelings for him and ask him how he feels about that.

it won't change anything in your friendship with him and will finally answer any thoughts you have about his feelings towards you .

• Definitely.

The fact that he's trying to hold eye contact with you is enough to say that he's obviously interested in who you are or the way you take care of yourself.

• Uh, yes!