What is the chances of me getting pregnant?

My boyfriend and I were having sex today, and well, we didn't have protection so we used the pull out. (I know dumb decision)

Anyway, he kinda finished once and it turns out it was just a little bit, and it wasn't really his finish, but a little come came out though, (I gave him oral after that happened) then back to penetration. Then when he finally finished completely he cummed on my stomach and boobs. But I noticed, some of the come started sliding down there, near the opening of it. so I wiped off quickly. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

I had my period three weeks ago.
Okay my period will be here in another week. I can't afford birth control or anything.

I haven't had the signs of pregnancy. No morning sickness or anything.
So today I started spotting today. So it could my period ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Unless he did it inside you the chances are pretty slim.

• The pull out method is not very effective at all, so there is a possibility that you could be pregnant. If you practiced the pull out method perfectly (which is almost impossible to do), you have a 4% chance of being pregnant. If you did not practice it perfectly, which is what it sounds like, then you have a 27% chance of becoming pregnant. Maybe you should try to take the morning after pill?

• TAKE PLAN B

Let's bet she doesn't find it on Sunday morning? (of course, she could ask for it at the local clinic.)

EVERY fertile woman should always have Plan B among her "fist aid" things. Just in case.

Taking it on mondays for an "accident" on Friday evening is really late because it's only 70% effective after 72 h!

• It really depends on where you are in your menstruation cycle. are least fertile 10 days after your period and 10 days before your next period

• Good luck!:)

• Thank you :)

• Justagirlyouknow,

Sunday morning, first thing, phone your local clinic and ask if you can pass by to get the morning after pill: they will have it in stock, I suppose in case rape victims need help. If they don't have it, ask them where you can get it on Sundays. Eventually, try to call Planned parenthood or your family physician.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

Well the pull out method isn't good or reliable at all especially when he actually had some sort of an orgasm, even if it was only a small one. If this was during your fertile time, then the chances of you getting pregnant are as good as it'd normally be even if he hadn't pulled out at all. It takes very little sperm to make a girl pregnant. I'd say you do have a chance of getting pregnant if all the other favorable conditions were present. However, probably not quite as much if there wasn't as much come as there'd been with a full out orgasm.

• >9000

• ok ur going to love this, I just learned this anatomy class. a normal ejaculation has about 300-500 million sperm. yea that's a lot. But out of that number, only 50 semen make it through ur tubes, and then its up to them is there strong enough to make thru the egg. And even then that's if he was completely inside you and then he came. anyone that has a sperm count of 20million or less, there scientifically considered fertile but there is still a really slim chance of that getting pregnant.

• So ur chances are small but there still is a possibility

• Your ovaries release an egg about in the middle of your menstrual cycle. More specifically, the most likely time for you to get pregnant is 14 days before your next period. If you have sex and a guy cums in you anytime around two weeks before your next period is due, you have quite a good chance of getting pregnant (assuming you both are fertile). Sperm can survive inside of you for a couple days. Also, a guy does not have to come in order for you to get sperm inside of you. When a guy is aroused, he will "leak" pre-cum out of his penis. This will contain sperm. It's unlikely that will make you pregnant, but it is possible. As was said before, it doesn't take much sperm.

• I'd say low, but whatever, even if you are preggers you'll live.