I'm three days late of my period...what is the possability that I might be pregnant?

im three days late.

and we did it without and condom..yes I know its retarded but we did it.

im tired all the time and my boobs are sore...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

You may not be pregnant, I'd wait at least a wk then go to your doctor and tell them your late and get a test done.

I was 3 weeks late once it just wouldn't come I'd been to the doctor twice and she said I wasn't pregnant and the day after she got tests organized to make sure everything was ok I got it.

If you know it may happen again go on the pill, its better to be safer then sorry. But Honestly you should use condoms until you've been with your partner for a long time and you both get medically checked out. You never know what you can catch.

I know every1 thinks it'll never happen to me but the odds aren't in your favor.

• its possible but who knows. I often have irregular periods. they are common. if you wanna b sure go to the doctor

• take a prego test

• it will be ok but start talking to your boyfriend about kids and see how he react

• Your boobs being sore could mean that your period is coming & so could the fatigue. I would wait up to a week and just somehow get a preg. test to be safe. I've been a week late for my period before. so it's really a 50/50 thing, good luck!

• if it's by one month or more, that would be more of a concern. 3 days is ok. but if you have any other reason to be worried, just do a HPT.

• I would say you are pregnant...all tell tale signs...get to your doctor and get a test done!

• Well I'm sure you already know that there is a good possibility of being pregnant. The only thing you can do now is buy a test and see.

• The 1st symptoms of pregnancy appear after your first missed period. Either you are late because you have been stressing out or you are pregnant. So yes my dear instead of waiting go get a pregnancy test from the store.

• It's a possibility. I would run out NOW and get an EPT test. That's the only way to know for sure. Also, periods can come late and have symptoms similar to pregnancy.

• you could be. but you also could not be. take a pregnancy test.

• are you nauseous ? do smells that you usually like now repulse you? if so, maybe. go see your doctor.

• It never ceases to amaze me that in this enlightened culture people still have sex with someone they're not married to and don't use a condom! Yes you could be pregnant, and yes it could just be hormonal changes. USE A CONDOM! Or better yet, wait until you're married and actually enjoy sex in secure loving environment.

• Late period, sore boobs...sounds like an EPT is required.