Girls which condoms do you like?

For a guy I know that no condom, feels a whole lot more sensitive..

but as far as a type of condom feeling good for the girl..

is there any condom that adds any type of pleasure for a girl?

I know there's ribbed and thin and so on...but do those condoms really help pleasure a girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

get birth control for serious boyfriends...but if it's just casual birthcontrol AND condom...i hate the trojan brand..they never stay lubricated. but I really enjoy the durex brand, especially the ribbed and female pleasure one...sometimes though when it comes down to it and you haven't had sex in awhile..it doesn't matter what kind of condom you wear, getting him inside you is all that's on your mind...

we always use condoms on quickies...if you're getting real hot and heavy fast...pull out method isn't a good choice...especially if you get excited easily!

• I really like the ultra thin condoms as well.Other than that I haven't really tried the others.

• I don't really like them either. But out of all of the ones that I've tried, I think the ultra thin ones are the best. Hope that helps! :o)

• For me...studded condoms are just annoying. It feels like he has bumps all over his d.ck and that creeps me the f.ck out! But I heard Trojan has a "for her pleasure" series...try that.

• try studded beyond seven is my fav. brand

• If you want diseases, don't use one. There are female condoms out there, where you put it inside her, it feels great =D here's a link:

link

• condoms suck, but if I had to chose then I would say ribbed.

• Not in my experience. Condoms suck. There's less sensation and, for some reason, he feels smaller inside me with one on. Before I got the nuva ring, we relied on condoms and the "pull and pray" method. Neither were all that appealing!

• i agree I dislike condoms very much

• the ribbed are my favorite... but like the other girl posted, I don't think I've ever had an orgasm with a condom

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!